Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Fakenaescape -

Now follows ТARANTULA_RU.

Follow
  • Hdoc -

Replied to the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

Quote from alestorm: “Regarding spiking, the one who had repeatedly been killing our troops by spiking didn't get kicked, and MM were told repeatedly it was happening. If nothing was being done about it then there was no point in a nap. MM attacked…
  • Moogle -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    He would ditch us in a heartbeat if the AA chat had even the tiniest bit of banter ;)
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Replied to a comment by skk_TR on Odin’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ben de mesaj attım ama henüz bi dönüş alamadım
  • Hdoc -

Liked alestorm’s post in the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

Like (Post)
    Regarding spiking, the one who had repeatedly been killing our troops by spiking didn't get kicked, and MM were told repeatedly it was happening. If nothing was being done about it then there was no point in a nap. MM attacked constantly after that. And…
  • alestorm -

Regarding spiking, the one who had repeatedly been killing our troops by spiking didn't get kicked, and MM were told repeatedly it was happening. If nothing was being done about it then there was no point in a nap. MM attacked constantly after that. And…
  • alestorm -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

Like (Post)
    I haven’t paid much notice to the politics and under the table foot fighting, it’s petty and pointless. I just got reminded of a fun strategy by an old comrade and went along with it. NMS had plenty of indication that it was an attempted chiefing,…
  • Hdoc -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

Like (Post)
    I haven’t paid much notice to the politics and under the table foot fighting, it’s petty and pointless. I just got reminded of a fun strategy by an old comrade and went along with it. NMS had plenty of indication that it was an attempted chiefing,…
  • Mercedes -

• alestorm -

Liked Hdoc’s post in the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

Like (Post)
    MM enjoyed spiking a little too often for NMS's liking :whistling: And it was only an NAP as they like to try to secure the server ;)
  • alestorm -

Quote from lols: “weren't NMS and MM in confed? what happened there? ” MM recognised that NMS were the real threat to their chances of winning the server and decided to try take us down. Our 40 members vs their 86 was just making them nervous lol,…
  • Hdoc -

MM enjoyed spiking a little too often for NMS's liking :whistling: And it was only an NAP as they like to try to secure the server ;)
  • lols -

weren't NMS and MM in confed? what happened there?
  • alestorm -

Liked Hdoc’s post in the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from alestorm: “Quote from Da5id_UK: “yes a little this, hopefully my crackpot idea will have worked and NMS have to clean out the new natars to start again:) Well done Mercedes and dsv for puling off such a silly idea. ” Nah, we'll just…
  • Hdoc -

Quote from alestorm: “Quote from Da5id_UK: “yes a little this, hopefully my crackpot idea will have worked and NMS have to clean out the new natars to start again:) Well done Mercedes and dsv for puling off such a silly idea. ” Nah, we'll just…
  • Hdoc -

Liked alestorm’s post in the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Da5id_UK: “yes a little this, hopefully my crackpot idea will have worked and NMS have to clean out the new natars to start again:) Well done Mercedes and dsv for puling off such a silly idea. ” Nah, we'll just find another disgruntled MM…
  • focus_BG -

Now follows Georgi.

Follow
  • Tony Stark -

Replied to a comment by skk_TR on Tony Stark’s wall.

Wall Reply
    prnt.sc/kyniju

sağ üst köşede yeni sohbet kısmı var :)
  • alestorm -

Liked Strazh severa_RU’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    OLYMPIA unambiguously for earlier start. Ideally - on October 15, but the 22nd will approach too. Later - extremely it wouldn't be desirable if appoint start on October 29 or in November, then we will think where we will go and whether we will go in…