Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• KnowToFail -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Here comes the question that has never been asked I think :) Can we see CTL reports that hit FOX it seems? :D
  • ELE -

Replied to the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Quote from Mercedes: “First of all I'd assume the CMs of each domain can actually speak the language of the domain they manage, and they would be the best people to run this. ” The main advantage of such meeting is direct conversation with hands-on…
  • FreakZz -

Liked Final Word’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Seems this thread has devolved into "thumb wars". Perhaps it should be closed. I see no constructive progress being made and the topic for which it was made is well over with and done.
  • ArTeS -

Replied to a comment by DeathLess on ArTeS’s wall.

Wall Reply
    bak yakalarsam tık tık da vardi kaplumbaaaa
  • MuchachoNL -

Liked ELE’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mercedes: “UK sent a representative ” No community sent a representative. TG invited 10 players from several servers to hear voices from different parts of travian word, as far as I know community knowledge and community respect were among…
  • Final Word -

Seems this thread has devolved into "thumb wars". Perhaps it should be closed. I see no constructive progress being made and the topic for which it was made is well over with and done.
  • Momma duck -

Wrote a comment on Tovenaar’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ik stem op het blauwe kistje
    mijn ingame naam is octopus op nl2
  • ELE -

Replied to the thread Travian on mobile.

2 mobile applications are available for travian, not Travian Games product but it is not against the rules to use them, Tolerated mobile applications
  • Natiri -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    I am sorry for your loss. It's always hard to lose friends, even if you never met them in real life. My condolences.
  • Natiri -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    It is true that the reality is the account of a passed away player is obsolete and should be treated as such. It is also true that the bodies of dead people, the materials used to bury them and the cost to do so are all wastes. Now if you aren’t a…
  • MadZ -

Replied to the thread Travian on mobile.

Also easier to switch to low bandwidth on a phone. Yeah you lose some of the functionality but generally it loads better.
  • Blaze -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    First of all I'd assume the CMs of each domain can actually speak the language of the domain they manage, and they would be the best people to run this. Of course you wouldn't have 120 people on, that would be ridiculous. You would do one domain at a…
  • Mercedes -

First of all I'd assume the CMs of each domain can actually speak the language of the domain they manage, and they would be the best people to run this. Of course you wouldn't have 120 people on, that would be ridiculous. You would do one domain at a…
  • threexjranch -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Like (Post)
    :O Magic! Would be quite ironic if iRonik would post next.
  • ELE -

Quote from Mercedes: “But to get back to the idea of Skype meetings for alliance leaders. There are 30 or so domains. There is a CM for each one. To get each to provide the list of names (publicly announced on the forum - these can be just leader of…
  • KnowToFail -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

:O Magic! Would be quite ironic if iRonik would post next.
  • threexjranch -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

• threexjranch -

Liked The Jester’s post in the thread Travian on mobile.

Like (Post)
    If you have an iPhone I've found it doesn't work well on safari! Download chrome from the app store and it works just fine.
  • cris@ -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

Quote from BlackBlade: “Good thoughts. Would you suggest BP being tweaked so that you could send troops on raids or reinforcements like the old days but it forcing you our of BP? As it is right now you can't send period right? Unless I'm remembering…
  • PerVium -

Liked Delta_DK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Antihypowchondriacx: “What about the people who aren't in that chat? The Skype loyalists... ” PM your ingame name, then i can sent it.