Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Blaze -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special Guess the Player Game UK29.

I don’t wanna keep going :P Whoever sees this post first can go for one :)
  • Ziraku -

Replied to a comment by MORNINGSTAR on Ziraku’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Wah, om siapa nih?
  • MadZ -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread WvV Round 61 - Sign Up.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, If anyone hasnt seen, a new round of Wolves vs Villagers is starting. The theme will be Brooklyn 9-9. If you haven't already said you will play, please reply to this thread and I will make sure you are included. Sign up deadline is Tuesday…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Replied to the thread TS1 UK1.

I'll tell you mine if you'll tell me yours ;)
  • Yurca -

Wrote a comment on Yurca’s wall.

Wall Comment
    :)
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

so, will medusa and his slaves join uk1? just 1 more day to decide....so much pressure, or not? is it already decided?
  • Haggerbax_DK -

Replied to the thread TS6 Rumor has it (UK6).

Rumor has it. more will follow very soon. :whistling:
  • Marksy_UK -

Posted the thread WvV Round 61 - Sign Up.

Thread
    Hi all, If anyone hasnt seen, a new round of Wolves vs Villagers is starting. The theme will be Brooklyn 9-9. If you haven't already said you will play, please reply to this thread and I will make sure you are included. Sign up deadline is Tuesday…
  • Flying Squad -

Wrote a comment on Stewie G_DE’s wall.

Wall Comment
    servus, wir starten in W3 und hätten im Zentrum was abzugeben. Muss halt gegen TC gehen.
  • alestorm -

Replied to the thread Game Number game.

97 is the number of leap years in a 400 year period regulated in the Gregorian calendar, which is a correction of it's predecessor, the Julian calendar, by reducing the total number of leap years in the period by 3 so that the calendar year more…
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Forum & Game, what would you like to see changed or brought in?.

Quote from Final Word: “But tell me, how many Indians or Asian/Aussies are playing on .US/UK servers as duals? -- sounds already international to me. ” A lot less than you would think. Night sitters on UK servers are like gold. I would say UK…
  • alestorm -

Liked tintin’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • alestorm -

Liked Catz’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • Final Word -

Replied to the thread Forum & Game, what would you like to see changed or brought in?.

Quote from Mercedes: “Quote from BlackBlade: “001 | Domain Merge Game Version: WoW & Regions --- Importance: High Description: Merge English language domains into the .Com Domain (US, UK, AU/NZ) Value: Player numbers have decreased dramatically since…
  • iRonik -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

• graculus -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special Guess the Player Game UK29.

• playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Nope. Maybe ... aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA4Mi80NjUvb3JpZ2luYWwvbGVtb24uanBn
  • Final Word -

Quote from -SR: “A search function on your rally point so you can find specific troop movements quickly. Absolute mare trying to find the right one to cancel when you've got 1000+ going in and out and page keeps refreshing as your raids are…
  • Trickster -

Replied to a comment by Baffoimpregnato on Baffoimpregnato’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Poesia