Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

• Natiri -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Alex: "Lucky dont delete your account you will be back within a month, let us just run it as sitter" Lucky: "No I wont be coming back I am starting new things" I was wrong to be fair. He lasted 2 months.
  • Trickster -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

• KnowToFail -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MarkokraM: “i would actually make spectator account which wouldn't matter, but it seems that lots of people in there are just snowflakes who like to insult people, which isn't bad, but it's uncreativ insulting that's bothering me. :sleeping: ” you…
  • KnowToFail -

Replied to the thread Uk1'Rumours and innuendo.

Quote from FaKinSuPah: “Haven't got a clue what you are talking about Dave, sounds like you need a bit more rest. KnowToFail quoth "Come at caps like a proper alliance"...seems like acting like a 'proper alliance' and all these meta shenanigans is far…
  • YajYaj -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Alex: "Lucky dont delete your account you will be back within a month, let us just run it as sitter" Lucky: "No I wont be coming back I am starting new things" I was wrong to be fair. He lasted 2 months.
  • mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from MarkokraM: “i would actually make spectator account which wouldn't matter, but it seems that lots of people in there are just snowflakes who like to insult people, which isn't bad, but it's uncreativ insulting that's bothering me. :sleeping: ” you…
  • Blaze -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    What model of potato did you take that picture on Lemon? :D
  • Blaze -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Talking about my assistant... 42eee8018a5886a37f9198a916fd9540.jpg
  • Haggerbax_DK -

Replied to the thread TS6 UK6 Statistics.

So young so forgetful. ooh dear. so you call 48/14 (my start village) close to WW village at 100/0 Stick to the truth it is always easiest to remember. i also wonder why everything, (besides what you are saying obviously) is a cry or lie. when all…
  • MMB(aKTaR) -

Now follows EfehaN.

Follow
  • FaKinSuPah -

Replied to the thread Uk1'Rumours and innuendo.

Haven't got a clue what you are talking about Dave, sounds like you need a bit more rest. KnowToFail quoth "Come at caps like a proper alliance"...seems like acting like a 'proper alliance' and all these meta shenanigans is far from your mode of…
  • Chook_i_Gek -

Replied to a comment by alexey on Chook_i_Gek’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Рендерилось до утра, отправилось на заливку на ютуб, как зальется, скину)
  • Paperman -

Replied to the thread Efficient simming starting guide.

yes i am on speed... cant imagine normal server.. sent them to 11 hours worth journey..so i guess if they doesnt bounce back then 58 hours is my settling time..
  • Sim_To_Win -

Replied to the thread Efficient simming starting guide.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “44 hours and second settler? You on a speed server? ” Nah mate he's just that good on a normal server ;) Quote from Paperman: “Approved... Account romans 44 hours has passed ran second settler just now.. third will be…
  • dejaentendu_UK -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

And I thought I, Bo Jackson/Assistant to Bo Jackson’s Assistant, thought I’d done some good defensive work in the last days...not posting now. Why’d ya have to go have a million or so troops?