Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• Ameno -

Liked Final Word’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Elisa_UK: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Any experienced raider would not quit even if farm list was banned for a month. Hell, I have no problem in farming from my spreadsheet, its just nostalgic. There is absolutely no way for any war game…
  • Ameno -

Liked ELE’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Elisa_UK: “So let the few dedicated 8-dual accounts do it with their spreadsheets. The newbies will still have 5 red swords instead of 100. ” People add villages on farmlist when they become inactive, mostly for at least 3 days. No one…
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

Quote from Final Word: “ You still seem hung up on these "8-dual raider" accounts when you've already had several players with many years of experience (even as top raiders or meta leaders or otherwise) explain that these types of accounts are…
  • notorious crunchie -

Quote from Final Word: “If you actually read what she said, you suggested a mentor system similar to that in Rail Nation. She is suggesting a mentor system based on Kingdoms. Still different. ” it's still a mentor system
  • Final Word -

If you actually read what she said, you suggested a mentor system similar to that in Rail Nation. She is suggesting a mentor system based on Kingdoms. Still different.
  • notorious crunchie -

Quote from Soveia: “Like Ameno said earlier, there used to be attack restrictions based on RP level, back when T3.6 first launched. I cannot remember how long the restrictions were in place, but the system was massive unpopular, leading to its…
  • Aliska -

Replied to a comment by VinniPuh_RU on Aliska’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Все-тоже-самое-не-считая-героя.-А-с-кем-ты-там?
  • Final Word -

Quote from Elisa_UK: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Any experienced raider would not quit even if farm list was banned for a month. Hell, I have no problem in farming from my spreadsheet, its just nostalgic. There is absolutely no way for any war game…
  • ELE -

Quote from Elisa_UK: “So let the few dedicated 8-dual accounts do it with their spreadsheets. The newbies will still have 5 red swords instead of 100. ” People add villages on farmlist when they become inactive, mostly for at least 3 days. No one…
  • ELE -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    I know this is a suggestion thread for what can but done going forward....i think the emphasis needs to be more on 'what can we do for new players' rather than 'what can do to those with the knowledge to bring them down a peg or two'. farm list
  • NPC -

Now follows Iman.

Follow
  • Soveia -

Like Ameno said earlier, there used to be attack restrictions based on RP level, back when T3.6 first launched. I cannot remember how long the restrictions were in place, but the system was massive unpopular, leading to its removal. My own idea is to…