Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The full calendar for Fire And Sand x3 is available here!

• Eric Rasputin -

Replied to the thread TS5 UK5 Round 10.

That Ragazzi actually did something good on this server? I remember he used to be trash lol
  • Happy -

Replied to the thread Gold promo.

It’s because of all the Danes. We have taken over the time zone as well!
  • notorious crunchie -

Posted the thread Gold promo.

Thread
    Quote from Templar Knight: “This Gold Promotional Event will take place this weekend during the following times...... Start...Friday the 20th at 12:00pm GMT +2 End...Monday the 22nd at 12:00pm GMT +2 This covers all UK domain servers (excluding any
  • daz -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread What happened to the UK forum.

Like (Post)
    Top job addressing issues there :thumbup:
  • Josè_IT -

Wrote a comment on Buzz_’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ciao^^ scusa io sono blues...ma tu in game chi saresti?
  • silly sally_UK -

Liked Yorkshire Yoda_UK’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Amer: “I would assume the latest troops made would be the first to starve. ” How does starvation work? 1. Foreign defence starves first at all times. Afterwards your own troops will starve in the following order: troops from other villages…
  • Jake -

Liked Happy’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Where you at Heston?
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread What happened to the UK forum.

Top job addressing issues there :thumbup:
  • Templar Knight -

Posted the thread 20% Gold Promo on The UK Domain.

Thread
    This Gold Promotional Event will take place this weekend during the following times...... Start...Friday the 20th at 12:00pm GMT +2 End...Monday the 22nd at 12:00pm GMT +2 This covers all UK domain servers (excluding any tournament servers) The
  • khibli -

Liked a2g’s post in the thread Pre Artes (general) Discussion.

Like (Post)
    First post, this server seems a bit dead so making this thread to hopefully breathe some life round here. with artes round the corner, do ppl have any prediction for natar army size? tbh though any discussion is better than none. :thumbup: Some other points.…
  • playingwithfire -

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Almost none of the regulars from the US forums never post anything now. The Burninator, Valynor, Carni, Rokchick and so on .... I know that change is necessary but it just sucks when the majority of the Travian community…
  • Eric Rasputin -

What happened? Travian Update happened. I terribly miss the old forums. I understand the company is trying out new things, but that just sucks. Almost none of the regulars from the US forums never post anything now. The Burninator, Valynor, Carni,…
  • Delta_DK -

Liked Happy’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Where you at Heston?
  • Happy -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

• King Trigon -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Fake leader jon snow, you know noting. and your enemies are worse then you. :thumbdown:
  • Eric Rasputin -

Now follows Lemon.

Follow
  • Hans Alexander -

Wrote a comment on Aarc’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola, me he registrado en el CL3, pero no recibo el correo con el código de activación, cuando voy a la opción de reenviar correo, sale mensaje "Error de servicio de Correo". Help me!!
  • Eric Rasputin -

Replied to the thread Discussion: Adding New Tribes to All Servers / General Game-balance.

It's always interesting to see BlackBlade's suggestions and I can't help but agree with them.
  • Anu -

Wrote a comment on archon_TR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Fehmiiiiii
  • MadZ -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread CP & Pop.

Like (Post)
    Still the best mod lol