Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• Happy -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Can we merge with Brazil? They have some super fit ladies
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

sugar is good. even if everywhere is made a big fuss on cutting down on sugar, including the price increase on every juice bottle. Is just ridiculous from £1 to £2.50 for a 2l bottle of pepsi.... f###ng b####ards ;( Sommer next?
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    MFH is how alliances should be run. I even know what mutley had for breakfast. (Hidden Content)
  • Blaze -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

• notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

MFH is how alliances should be run. I even know what mutley had for breakfast. (Hidden Content)
  • Marksy_UK -

Quote from Delta_DK: “Its kinda fun that you guys still thing Gotn are with H+++, when we are attacking eachother, but keep it going guys, it makes me laugh every dahm day! :D ” So that MM that went out in H+++ last week telling them to keep building…
  • Milesias -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Average earnings England £26780 Earnings and working hours - Office for National Statistics Average earnings Scotland £23500 How much is the average wage in Scotland? - The Scotsman Average earnings Wales £25918 Welsh Government|Annual survey of hours
  • Milesias -

Liked NE Fan_UK’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    British players have to pay more. Go check it out, it's not difficult.
  • Milesias -

Liked NE Fan_UK’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ELE: “What sort of action did you expect from this event or 3 weeks later? Give me example please, theoretical is fine. ” I honestly thought the first question the UK representive would ask is why British players have to pay more for gold…
  • Milesias -

Liked chainsawdaz’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Wait, wtf, they didn't send a british bloke to represent the UK? :S 8| I'm not being mean to you Mr. Lemon but it just seems a bit illogical, I'm new to the forums and I don't know who is who yet but lol :thumbsup: that's like sending Boris Johnson to represent…
  • Milesias -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    @notorious crunchie Hope it's okay that I just tag you, cause splitting up quotes on phone is a nightmare...So please let me know if I miss anything. I said that I (as in me personally) don't remember the classic server being too popular, @Schmitz'
  • Milesias -

Liked Schmitz' Katze’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    lemon had told you that he had missed a part and therefore could not answer some of your questions. The "we" I used could have indicated I had been participating, couldn't it? Really crunchie: revise your way to speak with others. Might be they are more…
  • mutley_UK -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Delta_DK: “Its kinda fun that you guys still thing Gotn are with H+++, when we are attacking eachother, but keep it going guys, it makes me laugh every dahm day! :D ” I assumed you just looked in the mirror to get your daily laughs?
  • Jake -

Liked SavageInvader’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from sorrywecan: “this server is good? its pathetic when 200+ individuals create meta ” Not playing the server -> say its pathetic... Nice one mate you got the most interesting life. Pretty sure you wish you were playing.
  • Jake -

Liked boombapnation’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jake: “I would like to say, BotN(the name) was my creation so if Troy and Loki decide to stick with that name I'd like a cut of the royalties. ” I'm just glad it started to catch on a bit, because that's the best one I heard so far. All…
  • MadZ -

Liked Happy’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    @Lemon I hope you suggested to merge the Danish and the UK domain. All the Danes play here anyway so we might as well get the CM too. Would be a large step in the right direction.
  • MadZ -

Quote from Delta_DK: “Its kinda fun that you guys still thing Gotn are with H+++, when we are attacking eachother, but keep it going guys, it makes me laugh every dahm day! :D ” I assumed you just looked in the mirror to get your daily laughs?
  • Delta_DK -

Its kinda fun that you guys still thing Gotn are with H+++, when we are attacking eachother, but keep it going guys, it makes me laugh every dahm day! :D
  • Antihypowchondriacx -

For me it's still quite the same - big groups formed before day 100. But I guess this is the "agree to disagree part" ;)