Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Quote from The Devil: “Yeah seems to be the in thing these days as I keep getting accused of However when you have a alliance settle all in a area and you leave that alliance it leaves people open to chiefing So yeah you can throw that out there all…
  • The Devil -

Yeah seems to be the in thing these days as I keep getting accused of However when you have a alliance settle all in a area and you leave that alliance it leaves people open to chiefing So yeah you can throw that out there all you want hahha a cheat I…
  • mutley_UK -

Quote from The Devil: “Done..past tense mate can you not read.... Defo not near you mate that’s for sure hahahahahahahahahahah Keep dreaming my mate 1 days you might find your self a nice boy I mean girl also seem to remember MM giving it big…
  • mutley_UK -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Devil: “How would that work for several reasons 1) I was spiking MM who I openly declared war on. on my own (1 account v a full alliance) 2) I always told you what villages was spiked 3) you lost no troops 4) You was sitting the account…
  • The Devil -

Yeah all lies hahha ok mate ok I don’t need to lie about anything haha I don’t care about people’s opinions of me SO why do I need to lie about anything You was sitting the sim2win account that I took over You and Steve knew I was going to go…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    end od the day you can only complain about poor leadership in your ally if you're willing to step up and do it yourself. Alot of people who lead alliances dedicate alot of thier own time and incases money to helping everyone on thier team. people are…
  • mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

end od the day you can only complain about poor leadership in your ally if you're willing to step up and do it yourself. Alot of people who lead alliances dedicate alot of thier own time and incases money to helping everyone on thier team. people are…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Quote from The Devil: “How would that work for several reasons 1) I was spiking MM who I openly declared war on. on my own (1 account v a full alliance) 2) I always told you what villages was spiked 3) you lost no troops 4) You was sitting the account…
  • mutley_UK -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mutley_UK: “if only the betrayed boys were as good at deffing as they are at writing stories :P ” Id comment on MFH defending, but I havent seen any yet this round :D
  • mutley_UK -

Liked WhatTheScott?’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mutley_UK: “if only the betrayed boys were as good at deffing as they are at writing stories :P ” we know our strengths and we stick to that :D
  • KnowToFail -

Replied to the thread The tragic tale of KnowToFail.

Quote from playingwithfire: “Quote from KnowToFail: “It was a 2 person 24/7 account that raided more then the next 9 people combined. Many cheat accusations, many MH reports, but hasnt been banned. So I can only assume legit, even tho I have no idea how …
  • The Devil -

Done..past tense mate can you not read.... Defo not near you mate that’s for sure hahahahahahahahahahah Keep dreaming my mate 1 days you might find your self a nice boy I mean girl also seem to remember MM giving it big chops before I killed about…
  • mutley_UK -

you can't complain about something if you do it aswell Crunch, make sure you double bag it, you dont know where she's been!
  • mutley_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Well let's meet up at my place. Can put on a movie, maybe I can give you a sensual oiled massage, we can see how the evening goes. The we can share raiding tactics which each other and hopefully benefit both of our accounts
  • playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread The tragic tale of KnowToFail.

Quote from KnowToFail: “It was a 2 person 24/7 account that raided more then the next 9 people combined. Many cheat accusations, many MH reports, but hasnt been banned. So I can only assume legit, even tho I have no idea how :D ” um, speaking as someone…
  • The Devil -

How would that work for several reasons 1) I was spiking MM who I openly declared war on. on my own (1 account v a full alliance) 2) I always told you what villages was spiked 3) you lost no troops 4) You was sitting the account and actively changing…
  • mutley_UK -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “Rumour has it you’re a good lad so I’ll take that as truth ” What did your mom tell you about trusting strangers on the internet!
  • Pignouf_COM -

Loki said I could post whatever I wanted because when the attacks started on 9th august, I asked what was the point in attacking a one player alliance, that there was no glory to do so and that I would post those reports to show everyone that GotN are…
  • Marksy_UK -

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “everyone knows we lacked OC, but you could have taken part if you ever registered to getters when asked also keepcalm has run solo ops nonstop from the grey, what have u done? xd ” To be fair, you cant compare anyone…
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pignouf_COM: “ Loki said I could post whatever I wanted, so... ” This made me think you were a part of GotN. Since why would anyone request permission from a hostile alliance if he can post reports on their own village? I didnt actually…