Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mangelf -

Replied to a comment by Mangelf on Seldric’s wall.

Wall Reply
    sorry compa.. sos Argentino.. y la Magic el que dijo que es el mejor defensivo (en chiste, como presentacion ante los españoles) tambien es Argentino.. es Cordobes
  • Mangelf -

Wrote a comment on Seldric’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hola compa.. no digas eso por fa.. eso de que esta hablando con el mejor defensivo de todo travian. eso ya se aclaro en su momento, si sos español y tenemos distintas formas de tomar un comentario hecho con sarcasmo no es para traerlo al foro.
    Eso de que…
  • MOD Bloated Fish_UK -

Posted the thread TS6 UK6, Round 5 - End of Server Stats.

Thread
    Hello all, Server 6 has finished, and we have the end of server stats for you here - UK6, Round 5 If you were part of this server, please contact me, so I can accumilate the WWKs and WWRs. Well done to all who made the list. Adam
  • MOD Bloated Fish_UK -

Posted the thread TS6 UK6, Round 5.

Thread
    UK6, Round 5
    Server Information: Dates * Start * 02-Dec-16 * Artefacts * 12-Mar-17 * World Wonders * From Start * Building Plans * 20-Jun-17 * Finish * 20-Aug-17 Server
  • Moogle -

Replied to the thread TS3 Selfish players.

Quote from Ryder: “So not only do we have an alliance that turns on their confed last server because they had a little tantrum but it's also an alliance full of selfish people. NMS really should look at who they teamed up with. ” I also just wanted…
  • Gevany -

Wrote a comment on Templar Knight’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Thanks
  • TurkC -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

guess selfish will be. atifect post- In alliance fight strats :)
  • LemonD -

Quote from TurkC: “SD Alliance: We do not believe in big confederations And we do not believe in players who only play with gold :) ” As people have noticed already, SD are using a lot of gold...Will see how they do later in the game ^^ Maybe they all…
  • TurkC -

SD Alliance: We do not believe in big confederations And we do not believe in players who only play with gold :)
  • Kaziii Boy -

Replied to a comment by Killua Zaoldyeck_CL on Kaziii Boy’s wall.

Wall Reply
    :V Braxy Boy Lo pensare :*
  • Ordsibe -

Wrote a comment on shaiavr’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ברחובות אחרי הגשם
    החיים כתמול שלשום
    הספק עוד מלווה אותי
    אני חופשי ללכת הביתה

youtube.com/watch?v=_dHKmaCjs3c
  • Ordsibe -

Replied to a comment by shaiavr on Ordsibe’s wall.

Wall Reply
    התשובה לא עובדת כמו שקיוויתי שתעבוד. חבל.
  • mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 Selfish players.

I do love how you just make assumptions with no facts/evidence ryder ^^ He asked me to find a better suited holder for the artefact shortly after walling and i have been busy with work so had forgotten. So please re-address your criticisms to the correct…