Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Blaze -

Liked Meme’s post in the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
    Gentlemen and ladies, this thread has been cleaned to remove some insults and swearing. This is a rumour thread so is open for discussion but please keep language clean and respectful. Also, if you could avoid quoting and requoting so I don't have to…
  • Tiramisu_ES -

Wrote a comment on Kyrie’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Insultaron a alguien?
  • Tiramisu_ES -

Wrote a comment on Kyrie’s wall.

Wall Comment
    que ha pasado? que no me entero...
  • m.hudson -

Replied to a comment by ThaRule on m.hudson’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Contest Participitation reward added
  • m.hudson -

Replied to the thread Travian is broken.

I have removed the complaints about AUX as they are not relevent on this domain. If you have an issue with the AU domain you should raise it with the staff on that domain via IGM, raise it to the AU Customer Services Rep via email to
  • Patje_NA -

Now follows monaa_NL.

Follow
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed :saint:
  • Meme -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Gentlemen and ladies, this thread has been cleaned to remove some insults and swearing. This is a rumour thread so is open for discussion but please keep language clean and respectful. Also, if you could avoid quoting and requoting so I don't have to…
  • Meme -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Gentlemen, I have removed various discussions of bans and accusations of cheating. I have also removed references to real names and a number of flames and insults. You all know better than this, please keep discussions of this nature in your private…
  • FadedPaanda -

Quote from Blazingwolves: “Quote from FadedPaanda: “Soo.. Anything new? Any big hits lately? :huh: ” did you know we had a secret pact?? havent seen any hits to be honest, you? ” oh, since when and why didnt you mention that to me earlier? We could have…
  • FadedPaanda -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from FadedPaanda: “Soo.. Anything new? Any big hits lately? :huh: ” Just some average hits arranged terribly, no big news, I could've done way better as we all know.. ” Haha yeah, our hammer could have been much bigger but it…
  • Torneo_CL -

Wrote a comment on VaLiiTo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola Valiito gracias por la visita
  • Naughty -

Liked Hell's Lullaby’s post in the thread Travian is broken.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from Hell's Lullaby: “Quote from Hawkery: “Quote from Naughty: “Quote from Ameno: “Hi all. Sysadministrators are already on the issue. Please, sorry for the inconvenience. We'll do our best to fix it asap. ” This…
  • Hell's Lullaby -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from Hell's Lullaby: “Quote from Hawkery: “Quote from Naughty: “Quote from Ameno: “Hi all. Sysadministrators are already on the issue. Please, sorry for the inconvenience. We'll do our best to fix it asap. ” This…
  • Naughty -

@Hawkery my issue with the technical team was not that the bug happened - but how it was handled. @Tombo457 I think we all understand hardware and even software failure's are going to occur but when these happen you expect there to be at-least some…
  • Torneo_CL -

Replied to a comment by Torneo_CL on Mytto’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Intente entrar a la Ali, isissa me mando a dar vueltas, mientras tanto me cobije en otra Ali con la que tengo dificultades... probablemente quede expulsado. Puedes enviarme invitacion cumpa? Gracias y espero estar a tiempo