Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread minor ideas to improve trav gameplay.

I would love to be able to filter reports to reports involving >50 troops
  • Amalgon -

Liked Meme’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    From my perspective I became a Forum Moderator because I love the game and the forum and want to do something to help keep it alive. It’s a very different game from the one I first started playing, but not a different community. It does sadden me to…
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

I agree to the truce if we can get those pesky natars to agree! They're troublemakers though, don't listen to anyone!
  • GitGud -

Liked goldenboy’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Let's get some talk on the forums again. Here's the latest in TFSC vs SWM: Converter - Battle reports Travian Crushing some capitals. Converter - Battle reports Travian Converter - Battle reports Travian A for effort on…
  • Amalgon -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lemon: “Quote from Tombo457: “You realise they currently pay 24 pounds for 1600 right? No wonder they stay on their own domain and gave up coming to .com or .uk ” I know they do, as I have mentioned it earlier in the thread myself, But…
  • Ruffian -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Christmas Treasure Hunt.

Like (Post)
    Quote from dario: “This is the 794th post: WW Thread But there is no tree there. ” This is a known bug, crew members have different numbers than regular users...But I guess this will be fixed in the big 2018 bug fix
  • Amalgon -

Liked Nozzle’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from daz: “Similar to the Turkish servers having a decrease, yet we seem to have the same trend here, old prices at the top, new prices below and some graphical images to follow (corresponding to USD of course ;)):
  • dario -

Replied to the thread Christmas Treasure Hunt.

Thank you wishmaster3. Only one more tree left to find.
  • Ruffian -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lemon: “Quote from Tombo457: “You realise they currently pay 24 pounds for 1600 right? No wonder they stay on their own domain and gave up coming to .com or .uk ” I know they do, as I have mentioned it earlier in the thread myself, But…
  • wishmaster3 -

• dario -

Quote from MadZ: “Quote from dario: “This is the 794th post: WW Thread But there is no tree there. ” No Amer_AU is right, your link doesn't go the 794th post. ” Kindly give the direct link to the 794th past from player's perspective.
  • daz -

Like (Post)
  • a123 -

Replied to a comment by mdfos on a123’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Muchas gracias amigo :)
  • MadZ -

Like (Post)
    Quote from dario: “This is the 794th post: WW Thread But there is no tree there. ” This is a known bug, crew members have different numbers than regular users...But I guess this will be fixed in the big 2018 bug fix
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread Travian Christmas Spirit.

Quote from dario: “Lets get back to the topic. How many does have the same wish as that of Snowcheck. ” No one, focus on fixing the game instead of wasting resources on cosmetics...Oh wait. And please post the notes in the patch notes thread, not…
  • Hell's Lullaby -

Like (Post)
  • Lemon -

• Tombo457 -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

• MadZ -

Quote from dario: “This is the 794th post: WW Thread But there is no tree there. ” No Amer_AU is right, your link doesn't go the 794th post.