Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear players. Read important info about global maintenance 24.05.2018 at 16:00 GMT+2. Please, make sure to accept new Terms and Conditions in accordance with the new GDPR law to be able to continue playing. More information here.

• Inky -

Wrote a comment on Templar Knight’s wall.

Wall Comment
    There is no London time, Please can we use GMT ??
  • Templar Knight -

Posted the thread Global maintenance and new GDPR law compliance.

Thread
    Dear players, 24.05.2018 at 16:00 GMT+2 there will be maintenance works on all servers globally to make our services compliable with the new GDPR law. During the maintenance servers won't be available ~5-20 minutes. To continue playing the owner of the
  • Templar Knight -

Replied to the thread [UK] Travian 4.4/Legends Changelog.

Bugs that had been fixed: - Tablet of Law usage was changed when a loyalty changing attack is within the same second - Evasion Setting is only shown in the Capital Village now - New tribes are now calculated into artifact village strength calculation -…
  • DOMBIRA -

Replied to a comment by DOMBIRA on Odin’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Eyv.
  • Odin -

Replied to a comment by DOMBIRA on Odin’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Merhaba, Mesaj kutunuzu kontrol edebilir misiniz?
  • boombapnation -

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    i would actually make spectator account which wouldn't matter, but it seems that lots of people in there are just snowflakes who like to insult people, which isn't bad, but it's uncreativ insulting that's bothering me. :sleeping:
  • boombapnation -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Alex: "Lucky dont delete your account you will be back within a month, let us just run it as sitter" Lucky: "No I wont be coming back I am starting new things" I was wrong to be fair. He lasted 2 months.
  • boombapnation -

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    well, since i was muted in discord chat, i must say my last thoughts about that chat in the last hour, it's interesting that even in there, GotN is ordering Betrayed players what to do :p btw, who's that motze dude there? which account does he play…
  • Yar_NL -

Replied to the thread TS6 UK6 Statistics.

Quote from Haggerbax_DK: “so you call 48/14 (my start village) close to WW village at 100/0 Stick to the truth it is always easiest to remember. ” You taunt me, I attack your villa. It's literally what you asked for. After I personally hit that…
  • Safiren -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from FreakZz: “for others domains is this argument true ^^ ” I’m a mathematician. To disprove a theory you only need to find one instance where the theory isn’t true. If you want to do a comparison to prove it’s true for all the other…
  • FaKinSuPah -

Replied to the thread Uk1'Rumours and innuendo.

Yep, relax and come back to the news that your mates have spunked their armies so close to arties
  • alestorm -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

there's something oddly compelling about this... I actually like it better than the original. Maybe he would make a better singer than president too youtube.com/watch?v=74gx0v5ZJzw
  • regnosiciliano -

Replied to a comment by eatprince_IT on regnosiciliano’s wall.

Wall Reply
    mi sa che sono unei più vecchi rimasti in circolazione :)
    mi è impossibile uscire dal tunnel :D
    tu come stai?
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MarkokraM: “i would actually make spectator account which wouldn't matter, but it seems that lots of people in there are just snowflakes who like to insult people, which isn't bad, but it's uncreativ insulting that's bothering me. :sleeping: ” you…
  • eatprince_IT -

Wrote a comment on regnosiciliano’s wall.

Wall Comment
    certo che ritrovarti mi fa sentire più giovane......ed io che pensavo che avessi appeso l'ascia al chiodo.... :P
  • playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Only for a tricky one. Time for more Trickster
  • Natiri -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Alex: "Lucky dont delete your account you will be back within a month, let us just run it as sitter" Lucky: "No I wont be coming back I am starting new things" I was wrong to be fair. He lasted 2 months.
  • Trickster -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.