Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread TS3 RD WWs.

well, whatever it was, it was funny as hell to see how quickly they lost it to you guys lol
  • Team Anonymous -

Wrote a comment on Team Anonymous’s wall.

Wall Comment
    no eravamo fermi da un anno ci siamo registrati a caso 6 giorni dopo lo start e ci siamo trovati in questo settore :)
  • poppyfresh -

Replied to a comment by Arapiles on poppyfresh’s wall.

Wall Reply
    a pues porq te mande solicitud y aceptarias
  • notorious crunchie -

I thought that wasn’t so much as a stunt as a payment in order to join the alliance
  • MarkokraM -

Quote from Mercedes: “RD already did, that's why Null came into being ... ” RD and MFH/NMS are not the cause of Null coming into being, funny Thor leaders were responsible for that but yes, final touch was perhaps GMs ridicules unique diet stunt.
  • Gyevocska_HU -

Replied to a comment by Vadembor on Gyevocska_HU’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Szia. Valami biztosan lesz, de nem tudom melyik következik :) Ha kapok infót, ki fogom írni ide, a fórumba :)
  • Mouse-Keyboard -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

Quote from Berzerker_UK: “33404...ladies some lad got stabbed in our town centre today. scary ” Does that happen often? 33,405 - EEAOS ..aldies
  • poppyfresh -

Replied to a comment by Tiramisu_ES on poppyfresh’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ola k ase amijo
  • Hans Alexander -

Wrote a comment on D.A.M_CL’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola! cuando empieza la diversión!
  • grattelle1_TR -

Wrote a comment on dlfishek_TR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ufuk abı buralarmısın acaba :)
  • grattelle1_TR -

Wrote a comment on TROJAN_TR_TR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    sa oyundamısın
  • MetAlien -

Wrote a comment on MetAlien’s wall.

Wall Comment
    it was planed op you saw i was going at 9 more targets at the same time :)
  • jin_AU -

Wall Comment
    Nice hit to take small boots :D

I thought I had just enough to catch your hammer so I deffed instead of moving it
  • Mercedes -

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Quote from Mercedes: “RD already did, that's why Null came into being ... ” We went after thor too actually. We have a life away from you guys you know! ” No you don't, you just wish you do ;)
  • FadedPaanda -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Quote from Senator1960_UK: “This is not good either Alliance-Informations Alliance: OSA - Server: tx3.travian.co.uk (uktx3) - Travian analytics & statistics ” Haha please keep on sharing stuff like that and lets hope people actually believe it. My…
  • FadedPaanda -

Liked Blazingwolves’s post in the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tombo457: “You're all welcome in Hege anytime, with only me we don't have enough bitterness unfortunately, please come help.. ” well if you hadnt deleted us all off skype we might of been fwendsssss hahahahahaha
  • MetAlien -

Wall Comment
    hello

Miley Cyrus
  • jin_AU -

Wall Comment
    Hi, Moondance here
  • An improvement that would decrease gold usage? Bless your cotton socks. Try going in with, “convert 9 croppers by spending 1,000 gold” or something. That might work
  • ThE_PoRReR_ES -

Wrote a comment on Seviii’s wall.

Wall Comment
    te he mandado un mensaje privado, se supone