Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• alestorm -

Liked Deaderpool’s post in the thread Travian offers and gold features ideas.

Like (Post)
    How about a facility to move/switch the position of buildings in a village. I think a flat fee of 5g or 10g would be acceptable or perhaps a formula based on the levels of the buildings involved (for instance total level of both buildings divided by 2…
  • alestorm -

Liked ELE’s post in the thread Travian offers and gold features ideas.

Like (Post)
    Hard to communicate with people you chief though. Quote from Lemon: “Would probably be easier to get rid of your OCD. ” You have no idea.......
  • Deaderpool -

Liked alestorm’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • alestorm -

Liked Deaderpool’s post in the thread Travian offers and gold features ideas.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone With the recent furore over the price increase for gold I started thinking of how much of a commitment Travian is, not only time wise but financially. While it is possible to play for free and have an experience it is quite different if you…
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread Game Signup WvW Round 59.

• Amalgon -

Replied to the thread Archive?.

Quote from Templar Knight: “Some more follow up..... First...The archives are here on the forum as well as most of the stuff that came over from the merge. It is in 2 sections with one being the bulk from the merge and the other starting from posts we…
  • alestorm -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Wrote a comment on Eros / ATL’s wall.

Wall Comment
    10 letý posedlý blázen...Už jsem byl téměř vyléčený a zas v tom lítám. Zastřelte mě už někdooo
  • FaTu -

Wrote a comment on Odin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Odin usta teşekkürler...
  • King Trigon -

Liked thesssssupdude_UK’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Ohhhhh interesting? Bigger than verx's?
  • King Trigon -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    why u are so angry all the time, did vovri does not invited u to his new account.
  • King Trigon -

Liked Pablo’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Golden Boy was a dual on the Vovri account. He thinks pretending to be in another alliance and winding people up is funny even though he is no longer on the server. He was the one who had a hissy fit and didn't login to the Vovri account when they had…
  • King Trigon -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    where is goldenboy . miss u love, post some thing.
  • antonio_UK -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “Ohhhhh interesting? Bigger than verx's? ” keep the post
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread ally attack filters.

Here i have my idea of filtering Attacks from Raids in my reports page: c4f50b48d73ea50446e414d94f51b767 it is not something essential for the game but i'm sure many players would find this filter useful. ;)
  • sph1nX -

Replied to the thread Gold Sale.

I have to say this is the worst timed promo I've ever had. :huh:
  • Picasso -

Wrote a comment on Picasso’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Новый форум ужасен. Полгода не мог зайти на свой акк, а теперь меня почему-то кинуло на com форум, c которого не могу зайти на ру.
    p.s. получилось
  • SrNoob_HU -

Wrote a comment on SrNoob_HU’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Csubakkám ! Mizu veled pajtásom ?! Vereted még a szőrös mellkas & kukis képeket a világhálón ? :D
  • Stromae_IL -

Replied to a comment by peretz on Stromae_IL’s wall.

Wall Reply
    דבר אלי
  • Juno77 -

Wrote a comment on SrNoob_HU’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Mi van kis pöcs anyádat lájkoljad le . Te szerencsétlen pöcshuszár