Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• chainsawdaz -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread New standard map size for Travian: Legends game worlds.

Like (Post)
    62977-prequel-map-jpg
    Dear Community, We know you are asking for this feature for long time. Finally we are able to implement it in the Travian: Legends game worlds. What are we talking about? The reduced map size. You enjoyed it on Fire and Sand, and…
  • Foxache -

Replied to the thread Analysis UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail.

Quote from mutley_UK: “ngu/ns are teaming up with bro force? Was merging the whole northwest not enough players for them? ” Sorry if the sentence did not read clearly, the thought was ~PP~ + BROFORCE at a later stage as a SE Meta. NS/NGU are a de…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Quote from Foxache: “I do not think SQ will find it a breeze to clear their quad. They may yet decide to recruit from outside their initial group, in fact I think they will have to. ” Haha. We will just have to see won't we.
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked The Devil’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Seems like someone was banned for multi accounting I would like to make it clear This was not the case someone spammed 20 of each res from bot accounts to the person then reported the account So GG
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread s1 traitor spies and surprises 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bird: “think that's more to do with keepcalm and his one man army of accounts . but I'd need to check in how many times he didn't bother replying . as for last server. totally burnt out building a hammer . 2 anvils and helping feed a…
  • mutley_UK -

ngu/ns are teaming up with bro force? Was merging the whole northwest not enough players for them?
  • rastogi2008 -

Replied to a comment by rastogi2008 on Chadev’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yes sent it to me.
  • Pea -

Liked Excel’s post in the thread Analysis UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail.

Like (Post)
    Thank you for doing this analysis. I should say a thing or two about my group as I did not see the request for info in time to reply before the analysis. NGU/NS is a single alliance. Stands for "Never Give Up, Never Surrender". NGU is small, but has…