Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from Moogle: “Whether we win or lose we will stay until the end :) It is just a game :saint: don't forget guys! ” A game!? A GAME!? TRAVIAN IS A WAY OF LIFE! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH. And I dont know who you are The Scribe, but if you're not in GotN or MFH…
  • The Scribe -

So when you done with GotN which ally will be your neXT target, cause it sure is getting kinda boring just simming away
  • iRonik -

So is WvV and people get personal fast. :D
  • Moogle -

Whether we win or lose we will stay until the end :) It is just a game :saint: don't forget guys!
  • Marksy_UK -

Quote from The Scribe: “Ok good, I was gonna say the way you guys have been kicking Gotn ass in reports you have been showing, it would have been sad if you were to move ” Im so glad you agree.
  • Delta_DK -

Liked The Scribe’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Ok good, I was gonna say the way you guys have been kicking Gotn ass in reports you have been showing, it would have been sad if you were to move
  • Delta_DK -

Liked Natiri’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    well i vote for a ally named "you can run monkey but you cannot hide" if that rumour is true ;)
  • Who dat boy -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

• Acid.Burn -

Liked Natiri’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    well i vote for a ally named "you can run monkey but you cannot hide" if that rumour is true ;)
  • Natiri -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Scribe: “Is the rumour of MFH moving to server 4 true? ” No... Unfortunately for you we will be here until the end :D
  • The Scribe -

Ok good, I was gonna say the way you guys have been kicking Gotn ass in reports you have been showing, it would have been sad if you were to move
  • Antihypowchondriacx -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Scribe: “Is the rumour of MFH moving to server 4 true? ” No... Unfortunately for you we will be here until the end :D
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Oh, I'd forgotten how actually hilarious all you GotN lot are. My sides are splitting over here.
  • Marksy_UK -

• MadZ -

Oh, I'd forgotten how actually hilarious all you GotN lot are. My sides are splitting over here.
  • Natiri -

• The Scribe -

Is the rumour of MFH moving to server 4 true?
  • Delta_DK -

Quote from graculus: “Quote from Delta_DK: “ofc CTL has both hammers and deff, they have been simming the entire server, another bad episode of Vampire diaries ” So, it's about time you started to attack them isn't it? ” and stop attacking your…
  • Figo -

Wrote a comment on misiek81’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Napisz na konto Figo10 w grze