Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• inhuman -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    First of all, I need to address why the post has been delayed so much...As a lot of you know, I'm a student...And I do actually have exams to prepare for, which is more important than anything else at the moment. A lot of the information has already…
  • A burN! -

Replied to a comment by A burN! on Jessy’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Muy bien y tu como te va?
  • EfehaN -

Replied to a comment by EfehaN on xBurakx’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ?
  • MuchachoNL -

Liked iRonik’s post in the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Like (Post)
    Yes, dear? The TV show ofc, so you don't get ideas. Sommer?
  • xBurakx -

Wall Reply
    ?
  • EfehaN -

Wall Reply
    capsız demıssın ısmımı de bılıyosun senmı dedın onuda anlayamadık acemıyız:-)
  • dondurma gibiyim -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

nope. I am deep inside your chromosomes. dodger, maybe?
  • iRonik -

Yes, dear? The TV show ofc, so you don't get ideas. Sommer?
  • MuchachoNL -

• EfehaN -

Wrote a comment on kuzeyce_TR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Kerem bu Burak Mavıdenmı
  • chainsawdaz -

Replied to the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Quote from Mercedes: “I should point out that the England average is heavily weighted by London and the South East. Scotland earnings are higher than the rest of England. Cornwall is recognised as being more financially deprived than some third world…
  • xBurakx -

Wall Reply
    ?
  • MuchachoNL -

Like (Post)
    Quote from NE Fan_UK: “British players have to pay more. Go check it out, it's not difficult. ” Quote from Lemon: “ * Domain: * 1600 gold * Converted to GBP * UK * £39.99 * £39.99 * US * $62.49 * £46.57 * COM * €49.99 * £43.84 ”
  • EfehaN -

Wrote a comment on xBurakx’s wall.

Wall Comment
    @EfehaN murat senmisin yoksa çapsız yazıyı senmı yazdın acemıyız de forumda
  • FreakZz -

Quote from Mercedes: “Average earnings England £26780 Earnings and working hours - Office for National Statistics Average earnings Scotland £23500 How much is the average wage in Scotland? - The Scotsman Average earnings Wales £25918 Welsh Government|
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    I should point out that the England average is heavily weighted by London and the South East. Scotland earnings are higher than the rest of England. Cornwall is recognised as being more financially deprived than some third world countries.
  • Medusa_--_UK -

Replied to the thread UK3.

Can we get a server wide agreement not to let the player james into any alliance? He's been farm spiking from the start and still trying to offer his "services" to the highest bidder.
  • MLGJ_UK -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “I don't recall there being any T3.6 servers on the UK but then again you are saying 6 years ago. I certainly do not remember a massive advertising campaign. The uk classic was hidden away and launched at the same time…
  • Blaze -

Like (Post)
    Quote from NE Fan_UK: “British players have to pay more. Go check it out, it's not difficult. ” Quote from Lemon: “ * Domain: * 1600 gold * Converted to GBP * UK * £39.99 * £39.99 * US * $62.49 * £46.57 * COM * €49.99 * £43.84 ”
  • Jessy -

Replied to a comment by A burN! on Jessy’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Acid! :D como estas?