Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• notorious crunchie -

Liked Blaze’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    crunch your time of the month or something? :D
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Just trying to get some answers. Didn't think it was going to be this hard. If it was basically just a free holiday and nothing useful to anyone in the community happened fine, but just say so
  • PopCorn -

Replied to the thread Ostatnie zmiany forum.

Przede wszystkim zrób duże odświeżenie, naciskając "CTRL + F5" następnie wyczyść pamięć podręczną przeglądarki następnie połącz się z forum następnie sprawdź swoje ustawienia. Parametr ogólny skonfigurować język i wielojęzyczność
  • Blaze -

crunch your time of the month or something? :D
  • notorious crunchie -

Quote from Schmitz' Katze: “Might be the picture lemon posted led to a false impression. Just I dont know where the first one is... The board was all covered in paper. We later removed topics that didn't seem of great importance. This is when lemon's…
  • Blaze -

Liked Schmitz' Katze’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “So there was discussion about whether or not their would be one in the future of the possibility of doing one? 3 stickers is worth the discussion time of "we tried once, wasn't that popular". I don't recall it happening…
  • iRonik -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    First of all, I need to address why the post has been delayed so much...As a lot of you know, I'm a student...And I do actually have exams to prepare for, which is more important than anything else at the moment. A lot of the information has already…
  • Schmitz' Katze -

Might be the picture lemon posted led to a false impression. Just I dont know where the first one is... The board was all covered in paper. We later removed topics that didn't seem of great importance. This is when lemon's pic was taken. And the circle,…
  • Aureus -

Mercedes już wcześniej próbowałem to zrobić niestety znikło mi wszystko i nie mam żadnych ustawień
  • Catz -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

twoja wiadomość jest również widoczna w części FR na forum your message is also visible on the french community
  • Mercedes -

w lewym górnym rogu ekranu możesz kliknąć swoje imię i nazwisko. przejdź do ustawień ogólnych i sprawdź, czy Twój język jest ustawiony na polski.
  • Aureus -

Nie wiem dlaczego akurat na brytyjskim i z jakiej przyczyny A ustawień właśnie nie mam obecnie
  • Patrick Chirac -

Wrote a comment on Patrick Chirac’s wall.

Wall Comment
    tant que sa ?
    tu es qui IG?
  • Blaze -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Hi @Schmitz' Katze and @Safiren. Thank you for your input. @Blaze has summarised the points you discussed from the board very succinctly. Is it possible that one of you, or perhaps @ELE or @Lemon could let us know what the responses to each of these…
  • Spyco -

Wrote a comment on Patrick Chirac’s wall.

Wall Comment
    bcq de malheur
  • Mercedes -

Hi @Schmitz' Katze and @Safiren. Thank you for your input. @Blaze has summarised the points you discussed from the board very succinctly. Is it possible that one of you, or perhaps @ELE or @Lemon could let us know what the responses to each of these…
  • notorious crunchie -

Quote from Schmitz' Katze: “We haven't discussed much about 3.6 servers. The 'classic' 3.6 servers lemon was referring to were for example the tc3.com in 2013 Statistiken für die Spielwelt tc3.travian.com - Getter-Tools or the tc11 in 2012 Statistiken…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from -SR: “ ” Tim the TK ;( ” I see what you did there... Get this guy banned!!!!!
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked graculus’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I'm going to make a Meta from all the Zombie accounts that pop up and eventually get banned. Just call me the Zombie King. KING.PNG