Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• APenguinOverlord -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread AA - What the future holds for our old bones!.

Like (Post)
    Planned. She said it is planned for end of October. Which probably means it will be brought forward as a member of the crew asked for it to be so it is convenient for their holiday. I'm sure that blatant favouritism won't spark complete outrage…
  • chainsawdaz -

Replied to the thread When is a start?.

It seems there is only a couple of people shouting about making the server start earlier...
  • notorious crunchie -

Quote from Danich Leo_RU: “The reason I wrote this article is because there was a big discussion on the Russian forum about the RU-5 server's start date (this server is parallel to the British one). Some players were upset because of perspective to…
  • Commander. -

You're the only one who doesn't want it sooner :thumbsup:
  • notorious crunchie -

Where is the option for November? This is a biased poll and should be removed
  • gata1_CL -

Wrote a comment on Aarc’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola como estas buenos dias trato de entrar en el hilo del juego de las aventuras de shu (idioma Español) y me redirecciona al ingles.......... de hecho ayer entre sin registrarme y me permitio ver que habian colocado las respuestas y la mia no…
  • All.Jackeshka -

• notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread AA - What the future holds for our old bones!.

Planned. She said it is planned for end of October. Which probably means it will be brought forward as a member of the crew asked for it to be so it is convenient for their holiday. I'm sure that blatant favouritism won't spark complete outrage…
  • LL-Diego_CL -

Wrote a comment on LaRRyHns’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Go Pandora? Priv. o +51925824852
  • Stellamini -

Posted the thread [UK] Day 3: The Abandoned Village.

Thread
    To His Imperial Majesty, Something strange happened this morning. I was still resting in the small village, trying to find out more information about all the other tribes before I return home. This is when I saw an old druid headed to a neighboring…
  • Intel i Turbo -

Wrote a comment on Intel i Turbo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    сервер Path to Pandora
    в личные сообщения пишите, сообщу координаты высадки и время
  • Gummi/Piff -

Quote from Commander.: “The sooner the better. ” I could'nt agree more.
  • HarLi -

Replied to the thread UK2 Discussion thread.

An unknown shouting, and bleeting, with little acknowlegement of who they are. Did I touch a nerve with the NORTH status?
  • Commander. -

• Eric Rasputin -

Replied to the thread Path to Pandora: Looking for competition.

Quote from MerseyBird: “ty for response, what tribe should i go for, i can see there is a choice of 3 ” Depends on how you want to play the game? Offensive play style or defensive?
  • Talah -

Wrote a comment on Knuckles’s wall.

Wall Comment
    איך שולחים תשובה בנוגע לתחרות?