Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• MadZ -

Liked Happy’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    @Lemon I hope you suggested to merge the Danish and the UK domain. All the Danes play here anyway so we might as well get the CM too. Would be a large step in the right direction.
  • MadZ -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from Delta_DK: “Its kinda fun that you guys still thing Gotn are with H+++, when we are attacking eachother, but keep it going guys, it makes me laugh every dahm day! :D ” I assumed you just looked in the mirror to get your daily laughs?
  • Delta_DK -

Its kinda fun that you guys still thing Gotn are with H+++, when we are attacking eachother, but keep it going guys, it makes me laugh every dahm day! :D
  • Antihypowchondriacx -

For me it's still quite the same - big groups formed before day 100. But I guess this is the "agree to disagree part" ;)
  • Happy -

Replied to the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

@Lemon I hope you suggested to merge the Danish and the UK domain. All the Danes play here anyway so we might as well get the CM too. Would be a large step in the right direction.
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Well, there's sugar in lemons.. Ironik up next?
  • Mercedes -

No. Crunchie needs to be next, I need some afternoon sugar.
  • mutley_UK -

Firstly we had closer 80 accounts that 100, we picked up people this server Secondly MFH is not a meta, travian defines a meta as the following Meta: A group of alliances with a central alliance and several large wings (see W: wings) with similar names…
  • notorious crunchie -

1 of 3 100 account groups. Not someone who has teamed up cross quad with the next top contender for WW victory. Very different.
  • Lemon -

You may not be a MH nor Mod, but you are the CM of the fjeldabe country :rolleyes: Mercedes stop hiding!
  • Antihypowchondriacx -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Whether he plays or not he isn’t wrong. This meta is pathetic and has ruined the server. No one can stand against that meta without meta’ing themselves. Problem is, everyone else isn’t as pathetic so they…
  • notorious crunchie -

Whether he plays or not he isn’t wrong. This meta is pathetic and has ruined the server. No one can stand against that meta without meta’ing themselves. Problem is, everyone else isn’t as pathetic so they won’t
  • boombapnation -

Liked SavageInvader’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from sorrywecan: “this server is good? its pathetic when 200+ individuals create meta ” Not playing the server -> say its pathetic... Nice one mate you got the most interesting life. Pretty sure you wish you were playing.
  • SavageInvader -

Quote from Moogle: “Quote from SavageInvader: “Quote from sorrywecan: “this server is good? its pathetic when 200+ individuals create meta ” Not playing the server -> say its pathetic...Nice one mate you got the most interesting life. Pretty…
  • sommerfuglen_NO -

I'm not a MH or a Mod, Trickster, so I'll be the next ;) Were are Baguette?
  • Chaotic -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Starting to look like 90s are the only ones still playing. Also a couple of reports that haven't been shared for some reason. Converter - Battle reports Travian Converter - Battle reports Travian
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SavageInvader: “Quote from sorrywecan: “this server is good? its pathetic when 200+ individuals create meta ” Not playing the server -> say its pathetic... Nice one mate you got the most interesting life. Pretty sure you wish you were…
  • Moogle -

Quote from SavageInvader: “Quote from sorrywecan: “this server is good? its pathetic when 200+ individuals create meta ” Not playing the server -> say its pathetic... Nice one mate you got the most interesting life. Pretty sure you wish you were…
  • SavageInvader -

Quote from sorrywecan: “this server is good? its pathetic when 200+ individuals create meta ” Not playing the server -> say its pathetic... Nice one mate you got the most interesting life. Pretty sure you wish you were playing.
  • twixielalle -

Replied to a comment by dondurma gibiyim on twixielalle’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hmmm... good question!