Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Apholas Ceasly -

Replied to a comment by where is your god on Apholas Ceasly’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Kes lan fetöcü
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread WvV Round 61 - Sign Up.

Like (Post)
    Bump it to the top! I know plenty of people have signed up already, so make sure you sign up before it's too late..
  • BlackBlade -

Replied to the thread Forum & Game, what would you like to see changed or brought in?.

Quote from Lemon: “I quite like the forum merge, saves me from having to log into 4 different accounts on 4 forums, it's really neat if you follow multiple domains. I personally don't think that merging domains would be the right call for TG, as it…
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Quote from Dsv_UK: “Quote from Marksy_UK: “Slight diet control X you took when Locke Lamora deleted. ” it was taken from him before he deleted :)) He didnt tell anyone he was deleting and you took it from him when he hadnt been on the account for 3
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread WvV Round 61 - Sign Up.

Bump it to the top! I know plenty of people have signed up already, so make sure you sign up before it's too late..
  • Descnext_ES -

Now follows SMOD_Sacred.

Follow
  • BlackBlade -

Liked wishmaster3’s post in the thread Forum & Game, what would you like to see changed or brought in?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BlackBlade: “Also a quick button for outgoing troops that are within the 90 second recall window would be great. ” Not exactly this but... Closed Beta Adjust for server/domain, and you will get the attacks that were launched the latest.
  • BlackBlade -

Liked Final Word’s post in the thread Forum & Game, what would you like to see changed or brought in?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mercedes: “Quote from BlackBlade: “001 | Domain Merge Game Version: WoW & Regions --- Importance: High Description: Merge English language domains into the .Com Domain (US, UK, AU/NZ) Value: Player numbers have decreased dramatically since…
  • iRonik -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread TS1 Top account.

Like (Post)
    On TS1? Of course you are top raider, there's no one else on the server yet :P
  • MadZ -

Replied to the thread TS1 Top account.

On TS1? Of course you are top raider, there's no one else on the server yet :P
  • Isabelle_ES -

Replied to a comment by Nedjma_ES on Isabelle_ES’s wall.

Wall Reply
    No, estará jugando?
  • El-lince -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread AUTO-ATTACK.

Like (Post)
    If you are going to kill your own troops, make sure you put them in an oasis first. If you run out of your own troops, nature provides relatively easy kills. If you build a decent amount of troops, you could push the boat out and go after some natars,…
  • DARK_AGE_TR -

Replied to a comment by DARK_AGE_TR on Maranga28’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ok benıde eklsenıze p gruuna 0541 633 0542
  • Maranga28 -

Replied to a comment by DARK_AGE_TR on Maranga28’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hocam vallaha bi arkadaşla tanıştım spectre wp grubuna girdim onlarlayım birlik olarak onlar galiba
  • Marl -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread Over Modding..

Like (Post)
    Hi there. Officially from myself and on behalf of Travian Games I want to publicly apologize to Meme and Cali for them being removed from the team not the proper way. Like I said to both of you in private, I do not approve the way it had been handled…
  • Marl -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Over Modding..

Like (Post)
    This is the issue with the forum as I see it. The entire UK crew, who all were extremely dedicated, put in a lot of time and knew the community well, were removed, in some cases without warning or explanation. No apology for that has ever been issued…