Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• Travian is broken

Naughty - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Ameno: “Hi all. Sysadministrators are already on the issue. Please, sorry for the inconvenience. We'll do our best to fix it asap. ” This is all very well and good saying this. But like all the other support staff you fail to actually offer any information. -- Yes we know you're trying to fix it, but it would be great to know what's actually going to happen? Will the server rollback to the state it was in before the event jam happened, or will players be re-imburshed for losses. Perso…

• Fire And Sand Troop Stats

Quote from Hawk: “The troop overview page has Egyptians and Huns both greyed out for me, but that page would detail the troop stats better. Your feedback about Travian Answers has been passed on as well. Btw, nice spreadsheet ” If you change the server type to one of the Fire and Sand variations you can see Egypt/Huns. Screenshot by Lightshot

• Fire And Sand Troop Stats

It appear's Travian have been too Lazy to update Travian Answers with the details of the new tribes. Hawk has linked to the troop comparison in Kirilloid, for the actual values of the troops they can be seen on the "Troops" page on kirilloid. Or alternatively, see this screenshot for values on a 3x server.

• mobile app

Naughty - - Game Suggestions

Quote from m.hudson: “TravianGames HQ have stated publicly (and this was announced on the old forum more than once) that the Travile and Travmobile applications are the only two approved and tolerated third party applications for the game. (in much the same way that gettertools and killroid webpages are tolerated as the developers comply with all HQs requirements and don't add new features without contacting the company to discuss first whereas other similar tools are not permitted) I would susp…

• mobile app

Naughty - - Game Suggestions

Quote from m.hudson: “Again I will say these are THIRD PARTY apps that are TOLERATED by TravianGames. They are not officially supported by TG but they have been approved for use. It nothing to do with our marketing department as they are not a TG application however they were announced back in 2014 in a blog and forum announcements and have been mentioned in blogs and videos since then also. TG are not going to advertise an application they do not own or profit from directly ” "Use of software t…

• Sending Multiple Waves

Naughty - - Bug & Server Issues

Quote from Hawkery: “Yes, I read your original post Unless there is a known bug or issue with a certain element of the game, it's generally a user-confined issue. Generally when something on a server breaks or doesn't act as expected, several people notice it and report it. So far I've heard of one user having this issue. If more come out the woodworks with the same issue, then there may be something misbehaving in the travian server room. So on the assumption the server is working as expected, …

• Sending Multiple Waves

Quote from Hawkery: “I haven't tried sending waves for a few weeks now, but last time I tried I was able to do it fine. I often find that despite having a decent spec computer, having lots of apps (skype, spotify, email) open slows down my ability to send same sec waves. Could it also be the browser you're using? Might just be the internet is sketchy at Travian's end this afternoon. Not sure what else it could be if it's not your PC. ” Wait, did you actually read the original post or what? Quote…

• Sending Multiple Waves

Yes, I'm aware of that. I'm complaining that it's no longer possible to send 4 on a second. (I see i made a typo in the original post, should have read 20waves/5seconds).

• Sending Multiple Waves

So, before it was possible for me to send 20waves across 4seconds - with absolutely no problems what so ever, could do it on most browsers to. But now, I've just logged in and tried to do it - after 1hr and attempting on every browser imaginable, it's just not possible. It's not my end - I'm running on 80mb/s download and latency of 15ms. (Not the computer either, Intel i7 with 16GB Ram.) Anyone know what the issue is? And if Travian are looking into this? This will be gamebreaking if we can no …

• farming vs simming

Naughty - - General Discussions

Notorious Crunchie I don't see how you can cheat at that point in the game, the screenshots I posted above are from week 1. To achieve that you have to use your hero clear oases - you don't need a lot of troops just 100clubs at the start. Yes you need gold - to buy ointments. I've written multiple guides on this before but they've since been deleted from the forum with the migration to this new style. Perhaps I will do it again, but not if I'm just going to be accused of cheating. Looking at thi…

• farming vs simming

Quote from notorious crunchie: “So what's properly then? Feel free to share your methods Or can you not because of the whole 'rules' thing.... ” Just because you can't do it without breaking the rules doesn't mean other people can't.

• farming vs simming

Settled 8 hours prior to anyone else -- raided more than anyone else, simmed more than anyone else... You need to do both really, admittedly it is now not as worth it at the start of the server as it used to be, but it does still reduce your settle time dramatically if you do it properly. (See below screenshot). Screenshot by Lightshot

• Support

Naughty - - News

An FAQ or at-least some form of detailed information would be nice. Most of the articles available give very vague information and there are some elements which are completely ambiguous. I spent ages trying to find the formula for the gold cost of transferring troops (still not sure if it's the right one) and we have no clue if Chief's can be moved and if they can - how that will work with Chiefing slots etc.

• UKX Round 19 WW Reports

Naughty - - Politics & Diplomacy

"Sorry not important enough." Pfft.. I spose we only have 2,4million attack points.

Quote from kruger: “WTF !!!!! Do I really look that weak !!!! I wanna burry my head and die right now !!!!:'( /K” They forgot about me to Kruger!!!

Quote from Soul: “Yes, I'm aware I'm quoting myself. Riaps working with SS did make me chuckle. :P Rumour is, if you planned better more hammers would have been involved, or am I just stirring? A few SS hammer btw: Elfwine, village 01 – at least 60k imps, 60k eis Cronus – village 01 – pretty 100k imps, 55k ecs, 15k catas minimum Max pain – village 00 – pretty hammer Pxbz with a couple hammers obviously… and bored now. No way an exhaustive list but who cares? We'll eventually see the reports anyw…

FYI we just took another WW

Quote from commander: “That report has been in the first post for a few hours. (Without the silly hiding of 6k mace) Also well done on your WW :p” I wasn't sure if the player was fine with the report being posted

• travian-reports.net/us/report/14673204710

travian-reports.net/us/report/1467300b02d ^SP scout report. It's also worth adding that Naughty just took a WW.