Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 945.

• [UK] Halloween 2017

m.hudson - - Events & Contests

If you specified a UK server you will have already received your participation gold or specified prize. If you did not state an account please send me a PM with UK Server/Account to be credited

• [UK] Halloween 2017

Hey Folks Some excellent submissions made this very difficult to judge. We of course had to do some image checking ourselves to look up copyright etc which was also useful in helping us spot those images taken straight from the internet and posted here with just minor edits. Judging was done by myself with some assistance from the mod team. As stated everyone gets 10 gold – just for posting. If you did not give your server details please send me a PM with the location you wish to receive your go…

• [UK] Halloween 2017

Quote from gyvas01: “Quote from gyvas01: “ts4.travian.lt gyvas01 and ts6.travian.co.uk gyvas01 ” ” Please upload using the attachement function

• Registo PTX

m.hudson - - Questions & Answers

Hello I think you are looking for the PT forum and found your way to us on UK. To change which domains you want to see you will need to change your multi-lingual settings to include PT (see those setting as domain selection) Click on your name top left> Settings> Multi Lingual Settings> Add PT and save For more information please read the 465767-forum-user-guideForum Guide

• Travian is broken

TechSupport have respawned the plans. As CM in charge of the forum I cant make decisions on game matters so changing the plans time was not an option I had availible. I have done what I can to get the issue resolved by raising an Emergency Ticket to HQ which lead to TS respawning the plans. I have sent the CSR the ET details and chat log so he can discuss with HQ a plan for issues like this in future.

• Travian is broken

Quote from Moogle: “Quote from MarkokraM: “This may sound stupid...but am i a noob and can't find plans, or they didn't spawn on uk3? ” No construction plan spawn on uk3. I guess this is a result of the problems we had yesterday but seriously? How does an event jam affect a timed release?? Really struggling to find reasons to continue playing this game. It may surprise Travian HQ that I don't set an alarm for arte / plan release for a laugh. You know it's bad when even Tribal Wars is starting to…

• Travian is broken

Quote from daz: “Quote from Ameno: “Hi all. Sysadministrators are already on the issue. Please, sorry for the inconvenience. We'll do our best to fix it asap. ” Presumably people who have lost troops etc will be reimbursed? ” All starved troops are restored between 07:00 and 12:30 UK Time Quote from Naughty: “Quote from Ameno: “Hi all. Sysadministrators are already on the issue. Please, sorry for the inconvenience. We'll do our best to fix it asap. ” This is all very well and good saying this. B…

• UK1 Round ?

m.hudson - - Hall of Fame

Its more so Bloated Fish pr someone else has the data to create the real HoF I just screen grabbed everything before HQ delete the server

• [UK] Halloween 2017

Community = Domain You post your image in this thread Yes you draw it and scan it in if you wish

• UK1 Round ?

wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ac24db97ab36afe2c416210ae wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ac24db97ab36afe2c416210ae wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ac24db97ab36afe2c416210ae wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ac24db97ab36afe2c416210ae

• UK1 Round ?

wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ac24db97ab36afe2c416210ae wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ac24db97ab36afe2c416210ae wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ac24db97ab36afe2c416210ae wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ac24db97ab36afe2c416210ae wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ac24db97ab36afe2c416210ae wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ac24db97ab36afe2c416210ae wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ac24db97ab36afe2c416210ae wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ac24db97ab36afe2c416210ae wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…ac24db97ab36a…

• Did you follow an infobox from a US server You can just untick everything and you should still see UK content as we are the default domain

• If you followed an infobox from the US servers but cant find the US content threads. You need to change your settings. Click on your name in the top left of the forum >> General Settings >> Multi-lingual Settings >> Select EN (US) to see US posts as detailed in the forum guide

• [UK] Halloween 2017

Dear players! Cold winds from the Northern Ice peaks bring scary things to the world of Travian. Ghost dragons were seen in the sky and the fallen are raising from the graveyards! And it means…. That it’s almost time for our Traditional Halloween Picture contest! Grab your creativity and use your skills to create the funniest (or scariest?) Halloween picture of Travian! Participants and winners will of course get gold prizes. The best of each community will enter the final stage where a jury wil…

• Quote from daz: “Oh no, the powers from above removing any slight bit of excitement from the forums. ” Insults & inappropriate language are not excitement they are clearly prohibited but the Community Guidelines and Terms & Conditions. If you, and others, are not able to restrain yourselves you will find that you start collecting warnings which ultimately will lead to being banned

• New .com world

for UK/US I announce the restart as soon as HQ sends me the details. As Tombo said we all know there will be a restart within 6 weeks so its not difficult to start planing the team for the next server as soon as one ends. Its what all the big alliances already do and have done so for years.. Given your issue is with COM servers and answers have been given here on UK I will now close this thread.

• New .com world

try asking on the com forum Òn average its 3-6 weeks between normal server starts and 1-3 weeks for speed servers. Most teams organise on the forum and skype as soon as a server ends to get their team ready for the next server

• New worlds?

Travian Fire and Sands only just started a few weeks ago so you wont be too far behind. Server restarts are announced Here

• [UK6] Restart

m.hudson - - Server Information

Dear players, Our server Uk6 will restart on Thursday 19th October 2017 at 05:00 UK Time as a Travian 4.4 server. There will be no pre-registration Regards, Your Travian Team

• [UK] The treasure map

m.hudson - - Treasure Map

Hey Folks The Winners of the UK Contest selected by RNG are as followed lalapolaza Brugiu_IT SuperJosh The Correct answer was of course (19|-64) F&S Players will recognise this as the location of the server Multihunter's village. (The full path is: (0|0) -> (10|0) -> (10|15) -> (-22|15) -> (-22|-30) -> (20|-30) -> (20|-47) -> (19|-47) -> (19|-64)) Well done to everyone who entered especially if this was your first contest. Please can the winners contact me by PM with the details of the UK server…