Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• [UK] The treasure map

Tiny Clanger_UK - - Treasure Map

The Gold is buried at +19 / -64

• Quote from BranStark: “Now consider if A and B decided to work together , they get to have fun AND get the chance to win in the end. ” It depends on your definition of fun ....... I find fighting with the neighbours much more fun than fighting with the next quad 200 squares away ..... 15 hours for the troops to get there ... 15 hours to get back ..... if they come back .....

• Quote from The Moment You Know: “Quote from Tiny Clanger_UK: “I'm an Egyptian in this ..... trying it out to see how it is (like 50% of the players). I thought initially that the mass of cheap to build defence would be good against roman hammers ..... now i'm thinking about how I can feed enough of them to make it worthwhile .... and they are sooo slow. Wishing I was a Gaul already ” Feeding is really not that tough if you're an Egyptian. Take a good look at the Waterworks.. Your croppers become…

• I think it only matters for the 'first to answer prize'.

• It was fun ....... thanks for the questions ... and the prizes. I did wonder about the people who answered very quickly and then were able to edit their answer later on? Is it possiblt to write any old nonsense straight away and then have a proper think and change your answer to the correct one? I think you should be able to change your answer before the deadline for answers, but if you do edit your answer then you should not be able to win the first correct answer prize. I agree it was actually…

• happy to post some.. can someone start a new thread for uk2 attack and defense reports... ?? Hello Nick, I think they are just recycling the old thread from the old server ....... Best battle reports of UK S2 I think a new one would be simpler to understand though. Keep bashing those GoTs Cheers.

• Omar is wearing a yellow tunic The 05:20 caravan driven by Youssef in a red tunic with 14 camels goes to Giza

• The oldest Son gets 9 The next in line gets 6 The youngest gets 2 Half of 17 is 8.5 ..... round it up to get 9 One third of 17 is 5.66 ..... round it up to 6 One ninth of 17 is 1.88 ...... round it up to 2 by rounding up, they all get more than their fair share.

• Can't you post a report?

• The four questions are ...... 1. Is the belt in the first chest 2. Is the belt in the first chest 3. Is the belt in the first chest 4. Is the belt in the second chest. If the answer to the first two questions is NO and NO, then the belt is in the first chest (as this must be two false answers) If not then first two answers will either be Yes, Yes, or No, Yes ..... (two false answers or one false and one true) ... so the belt could be there or not. Yes, Yes, Yes is not possible as two lies and on…

• Huns. 78 bowmen and 24 Marksman

• I'm an Egyptian in this ..... trying it out to see how it is (like 50% of the players). I thought initially that the mass of cheap to build defence would be good against roman hammers ..... now i'm thinking about how I can feed enough of them to make it worthwhile .... and they are sooo slow. Wishing I was a Gaul already

• Dear Mnrk! I am sure you've heard the news: our Emperor set friendship with the Egyptians! I invite you to join me on my travel there! Lucivs P.S. Talk to the messenger, he'll tell you all the details!

• Nice analysis .... I'm not playing this server due to the start time being while I was on holiday ..... I was wondering what was going on .... looks like Nemris might be getting lots of fun again What are the total player numbers like?

• UK2 WW race

Tiny Clanger_UK - - Politics & Diplomacy

Quote from FREYA: “seriously, is it nemris play to their self or only being slave from another server? ts2.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=7525 this person happy if AA win, instead his own ally win lol” On a similar note ....... Olympia have sent a few hammers at the Nemris WW and lowered it a few levels ...... If they had all sent them in a co-ordinated manner, then maybe ..... maybe ...... they would have lowered the AA WW enough to win this server. What do you make of that then?

• UK2 WW race

Quote from FREYA: “seriously, is it nemris play to their self or only being slave from another server? ts2.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=7525 this person happy if AA win, instead his own ally win lol” If we reduced the AA WW, then the next placed WW was Olympia ...... and we really really don't want them to win do we.

• Quote from themightyreds: “No response from Tiny Clanger (how dare allies help each other out complainer) perhaps happy that SWM are feeding NemRis scraps, because of course they'd never work together again.” Sorry I didn't reply promptly .. I got bored and went on holiday .. and I am playing the tournament server ..... SWM enjoyed us taking your plan so much that they want to help us ..... I've forgotten who you are already ... Red Dragon, OGC ? (how dare allies help each other out complainer) …

• The Rumour Mill

Quote from FREYA: “2 question is it Nemris become slave of AA from beginning or just start from in the mid game? i really confused with them, normally if someone seized some player, the player will be strike back, but nemris not, instead they re seized their plan from Olympia, they attacked OGC which never war with them? that does`t make sense is it SWM corporate with AA, since AA never hit SWM, AA already hit Olympia, LCA, and OGC, but not for SWM not Just curious for this, since i am not origi…

• Quote from TheCodfather: “Sounds like a touch of the sour grapes to me mate. Wouldn't anybody share their plans with your alliance (2 sets are required I believe, and you have none) ​?” oh hang on ... are you in OGC ?

• Quote from TheCodfather: “Sounds like a touch of the sour grapes to me mate. Wouldn't anybody share their plans with your alliance (2 sets are required I believe, and you have none) ​?” The dragon said that previously ....... in a foreign language No, not sour grapes ..... we have had good fun fighting this server ... and I personally never have any interest in building a WW. Being in a quad where there are four alliances playing together (Olympia, Foo, Pantheon and Rush) players constantly movi…