Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Good question, seeing it as I'm in the same ally as the account you are talking about I guess I can give you a better idea on how its done. It is mainly done by the hero clearing oases and then his troops follow and slowly empty the oasis for ress, you need a lot of oints to do it, some say that the account was sitting at 3000 oints at one point :x Oases are somewhat easy to clear early on, you can use Kirilloids Combat Simulator to see how much health your hero will lose when clearing an oasis.…

• Upcoming UK6 server.

LemonD - - Politics & Diplomacy

Quote from James Bond: “okey okey but have it started yet? ” No, not yet The server will restart on Thursday 19th October 2017 at 05:00 UK Time. The server restart was announced in this thread: UK6 Restart

• Capital & Fields

LemonD - - Questions & Answers

It will get downgraded to 10. Same thing will happen to Stonemason's Lodge, but it will just get destroyed completely if you change your capital to another village

• The Rumour Mill

LemonD - - Politics & Diplomacy

Quote from Phillip: “I can't believe what I'm seeing, I've been insulted by a Mod and another player. Now who do I talk to about this revolting language!?!? ” Rumour has it you should talk to one of the other mods

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

LemonD - - Tavern

LemonD - - Tavern

LemonD - - Tavern

LemonD - - Tavern

LemonD - - Tavern

• The def bonus will apply to all of your own troops as long as your hero is defending with your troops. "Def bonus: Points put into this ability increase the defence value of your whole army (means all own troops defending - the village where they come from is unimportant) by 0.2% per point (maximum of 20%) This bonus only applies if the hero is defending with the army. Other defending troops which are not under your control, will remain unaffected by this bonus." You can read more about the diff…

LemonD - - Tavern

• Mods vs Members

LemonD - - Tavern

Quote from notorious crunchie: “0 Mod crunch! ” If you really want it back to 0, here you go! 0

• Hero adventures?

LemonD - - Questions & Answers

Quote from commander_UK: “I'm sure they deal more damage as the server progresses? Seemed that way to me.. I could well be imagining it. ” That is indeed correct, you can read more about it here. "The damage inflicted for each adventure varies and increases slightly from adventure to adventure."

• Quote from Otterman_NL: “Where is the almighty awesome Dutch forum? ” Click on your avatar in the top left of your screen -> Settings - General -> Look for multilingualism, choose the Dutch/Nederlands forum -> Scroll down and hit submit and you should be good to go! But I advise you to read the Forum User Guide, it takes you through some of the different things you can do on the new forum