Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• UKX Who Will Win The WW Race

kit - - Politics & Diplomacy

Congratulations to the winners. I'm glad this particular server has ended. Best of luck to everyone in the next one.

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from Andi: “ya, but isn't there a way to quote the last post, instead of the whole convo? Seems to be set to auto-quote all. ” It is actually a real pain with the new forum system to remove the first quote. That's my opinion anyway.

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from Blazingwolves: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “The job was done regardless of order, why try to pick faults? ” Because it could've been done better and with the exact same effort. ” and where is your hit??? ” I know this isn't directed at me but I'll answer it anyway. If it wasn't clear by now, I'm on foxy.

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “The job was done regardless of order, why try to pick faults? ” Because it could've been done better and with the exact same effort. ” Yes there are ways it could have been more efficient. But at the end of the day it is done, and something was accomplished, and this is the time to enjoy that, not to pick over it. For some reason the other alliances have been choosing not to post their reports. Maybe this is why?

Quote from MadZ: “Quote from Mystery_UK: “Quote from Tombo457: “Congratz to OSA for wasting the biggest hammer on the server? ” would it be less of a waste if we sent it at hege? ” But it wasn’t sent on hege... ” Right so why is Tombo being so salty?

OSA and ISTANBUL on •R•

Quote from Senator1960_UK: “*R* attacks SST I am assuming you are not allowed to post the players names still XxXxXxX attacks Bp32 - tx3.travian.co.uk - Getter-Tools ” I posted player's names on THIS page. Quote from kit: “wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…209af8b338b71fbe4a03a7460 wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…209af8b338b71fbe4a03a7460 ” I did ask my players first if they were okay with it but it is allowed to post full reports now with or without permission. It just isn't that nice to do without…

Quote from daz: “Wonder when OSA are gonna whip out their 4 WWKs ” Well, OSA and ISTANBUL WW is currently in 4th place. Logic would state we might have someone else's WWKs to look forward to first.

wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…209af8b338b71fbe4a03a7460 wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…209af8b338b71fbe4a03a7460

Quote from Senator1960_UK: “Quote from kit: “Quote from Senator1960_UK: “Quote from FadedPaanda: “Quote from Senator1960_UK: “This is not good either Alliance-Informations Alliance: OSA - Server: tx3.travian.co.uk (uktx3) - Travian analytics & statistics ” Haha please keep on sharing stuff like that and lets hope people actually believe it. My account is the only inactive account in OSA ” This is the rule that is going to cause Grief "Sitters must play the account they are sitting to the account…

Quote from Senator1960_UK: “Quote from FadedPaanda: “Quote from Senator1960_UK: “This is not good either Alliance-Informations Alliance: OSA - Server: tx3.travian.co.uk (uktx3) - Travian analytics & statistics ” Haha please keep on sharing stuff like that and lets hope people actually believe it. My account is the only inactive account in OSA ” This is the rule that is going to cause Grief "Sitters must play the account they are sitting to the account’s full benefit". So sat accounts with out Gr…

Quote from olddude: “OSA This ww is finally moving have gotten the plans off the turks and dumping them from the confed we are seeing some life in this Allaince. ” Huh? What are you on about? Quote from olddude: “OSA Only 25 Member in this alliance assuming no Turk Support ” Are you okay olddude? There's been no change in the confed. Quote from olddude: “Hegemony The only WW to be knocked down so far...from level 14 though. ” Not true. Quote from olddude: “•R• yes folks it is all over and the is…

Quote from RSYaxley: “Can anybody post screens from current ww race? I don't own an account on ukx ” wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…209af8b338b71fbe4a03a7460

• New .com world

kit - - Questions & Answers

I think we had two weeks for comx this round.

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from Explosive: “It says a lot about the other "big" alliances that none of them stole (or tried to steal) the x5 from RIAPS.. A little bit of organisation goes a long way ” 5 WW, 4 large/1 unique trainer. It has a nice sense of symmetry that is suddenly ruined.

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from daz: “Quote from Drudez_UK: “Quote from daz: “LMAO, taking the 5x from Richie is probably easier than taking an artefact in the first place. If I recall correctly, he loses his wall arte basically every round because he thinks 200k def is enough. If your basing •R• doing well on this, then that is truly very poor. ” It's not because he thinks that is enough, it's because that is sadly all that RIAPS can muster to deff it ” Maybe it's time to admit defeat then. If you can only muster t…

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from Explosive: “Looks like •R• know how to steal an arty after all ” Aww poor RIAPS.

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from LemonD: “Rumour has it RIAPS will support Hegemony this round, and by support I mean send them ress, cause they dont have any troops left. ” Quote from LemonD: “Rumour has it SD have teamed up with Hegemony to take out OSA/ISTANBUL. WW co-operation between SD and Hegemony is still in the talks, now that SD is without their strongest account. Will keep you posted.. ” Wow, never knew Mikle to like such a huge meta, good thing this is just the rumour mill. Fine, I'll do one of my own. Ru…

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from daz: “Rumour has it that OSA needed the help of RIAPS to clear a WW and have now formed a secret pact to work together to try and secure RIAPS a first win in countless miserable attempts. Maybe confirmed by RIAPS suddenly removing all of their naps/confed info from ally profile as if to keep it top secret? Maybe this is in response to Fluffy taking the coveted RIAPS WW kudos! What is the world coming to!! Even more surprising is the fact that RIAPS were able to build a hammer capable …

• Best Battle Reports of UK S3X

Quote from daz: “Thats one way of getting off points I guess ” Where are the Italians with their weekly contest when you need them?