Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

jaruby - - Politics & Diplomacy

Quote from playingwithfire: “Quote from daz: “Quote from m.hudson: “Ladies and Gents Up till now the conversation was generic and vague so I permitted it. Please do not refer to or imply specific bans, cases or punishments otherwise I will have to remove posts rather than just make little edits. If you post has been edited im happy to discuss via PM or email the reason why. ” I'd like to know why my answer was edited, ” As Matt has stated, if you have questions regarding why your post was edited…

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

well comx is where all the cool kids are.

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from daz: “Don't invite him, he's not worthy. ” We all need farms. Either way, I can not change my mission of inviting everyone to join comx this round.

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from jaruby: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from jaruby: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from LemonD: “Quote from jaruby: “I heard a rumor Hegemony is coming to comx.... PLEASE tell me this is true!!! ” They should probably rename to "Farms" then, cause it wont take more than a week till all of them are getting farmed ” You mean they'd be getting raided by bots right? We all know that's the only reason people play on comx... ” See ya there then. ” There's a reason I refuse…

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from jaruby: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from LemonD: “Quote from jaruby: “I heard a rumor Hegemony is coming to comx.... PLEASE tell me this is true!!! ” They should probably rename to "Farms" then, cause it wont take more than a week till all of them are getting farmed ” You mean they'd be getting raided by bots right? We all know that's the only reason people play on comx... ” See ya there then. ” There's a reason I refuse to play there ever again ” It's too diffi…

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from LemonD: “Quote from jaruby: “I heard a rumor Hegemony is coming to comx.... PLEASE tell me this is true!!! ” They should probably rename to "Farms" then, cause it wont take more than a week till all of them are getting farmed ” You mean they'd be getting raided by bots right? We all know that's the only reason people play on comx... ” See ya there then.

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

I heard a rumor Hegemony is coming to comx.... PLEASE tell me this is true!!!

• comx

RESTART [ComX] Speed server next comx thread.... STARTS Oct 5th!!!

• Introductions & Farewells

jaruby - - General Discussions

Quote from SmOkE: “is this the same iceman i knew?... and meme? :O im coming back for one round for now guys i will be playing aux the coming server and i want everyone to join me for a nice fun round please someone put up a fight :P.. quite nice to be back i have a new skype so you will need to message me on here to get it any old friends SmOkE ” Smoke!!! Get your team together and go to comx. It's gonna be s big round. Lots of teams joining up!

• In need of a Mentor

jaruby - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Annat: “Thanks but no thanks . This is not for me , too little interaction between 'players' whoever they may be . please share the money i spent out as unfairly as you wish . ” If you were interested in playing at 3x speed I'm sure we can find ya a mentor. Speed is a lot more fun then the snail server you were trying to figure out.

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from Rask_DK: “Quote from jaruby: “Quote from Rask_DK: “Quote from jaruby: “Quote from Rask_DK: “Quote from Drudez_UK: “Quote from Tombo457: “Rumour has it Tombo isn't allowed near the WW ” Thats pretty nice tho because who wanna be near the WW ?Meanwhile i got sitters sending wheat etc to the WW without telling me first ” Aren't you supposed to bomb me 0 with your friend Tombo this round, since I showed myself at same server as you again? ” I'm here come bomb me..... then go to comx next …

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from Rask_DK: “Quote from jaruby: “Quote from Rask_DK: “Quote from Drudez_UK: “Quote from Tombo457: “Rumour has it Tombo isn't allowed near the WW ” Thats pretty nice tho because who wanna be near the WW ?Meanwhile i got sitters sending wheat etc to the WW without telling me first ” Aren't you supposed to bomb me 0 with your friend Tombo this round, since I showed myself at same server as you again? ” I'm here come bomb me..... then go to comx next round and try to bomb me there too. ” Yes…

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from Rask_DK: “Quote from Drudez_UK: “Quote from Tombo457: “Rumour has it Tombo isn't allowed near the WW ” Thats pretty nice tho because who wanna be near the WW ?Meanwhile i got sitters sending wheat etc to the WW without telling me first ” Aren't you supposed to bomb me 0 with your friend Tombo this round, since I showed myself at same server as you again? ” I'm here come bomb me..... then go to comx next round and try to bomb me there too.

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Quote from LemonD: “Quote from jaruby: “I thought this was Aux.......) ” Riiiiiiiiggghhhtttt....I have already told you that I'm gonna smack you Rumour has it that an account with 2 trainers are too scared to wall their hammers, so they will keep them at home rest of the server. ” Ok... come to comx and try! Rumor has it GTB is secretly running everything!!!!

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Rumor has it you should all go to Comx in a few weeks and see what you are really made of. I know. This is a waste of my time but...... SHOW UP!!!!!! (OK, my bad, new stupid forums. I thought this was Aux.......)

• Daily quests

jaruby - - Bug & Server Issues

Quote from wishmaster3: “Quote from kit: “So it is random which of those you receive each day, but you only get one per day. ” Not completely random though. If you get one of the four on the first day, the next day you will only be able to get one of the other three that you didn't get yet, and so on. So if on day 1, you get 50 hero experience, day 2 you can only recieve CP, 200 res of each or 1000 random res. You will only be able to get hero experience again after you've gotten the other three…

• Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill

Rumor has it you should all go to comx in a few weeks