Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Spy stories

Hawk - - Politics & Diplomacy

Quote from Cretin_UK: “I played the beta server of Kingdoms and was a top anvil in our alliance and for our top King there. Our alliance (xTools) was 2nd all server. Then we took out the top alliance, but this weakened us so much that another meta sprung up and took us to the wire in the WW race. I never understood why our leaders were so apathetic about the other alliance kicking our asses. Then at level 99 and less than an hour from victory, the enemy WW holder was invited to join our alliance…

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Hawk - - Tavern

33567 Didn't think to check players online at 4am but there's 46 left which seems high for the time of day. <insertcoffeehere>

Hawk - - Tavern

• about 4 same second wave

Hawk - - Questions & Answers

Quote from luciola_VN: “With each update the game become more and more mess up. 1 years ago I can do 4 waves perfectly at 8/10 times. New skin graphic take it badly and i can do 50/50 or so. and nowaday the most i can i 1 success for every 15-20 times. and the worst is that it's fall apart in 2 3 seconds ranger ( before usually one wave would mess up and just a seconds apart ) I tried, firefox, chrome, opera and some other browser. change method from offline work to use auto click change tab or …

• 4am?!?!??! 4am?!!??!

Quote from Nick_UK: “I personally find it very disrespectful to the UK players that the Trav Team can not make a small allowance of an hour.... Even though most UK people find the normal time of 5am an absolute pain ... then for a MOD to make a joke of it.... Really not that cool Hawk. I guess it is .... what it is...... Maybe if the MODs actually stood up for the UK players.. on occasion........and understood why there are so many players not returning then maybe more players would stick around…

• whats the plan for UK2?

Quote from Corts: “travian has the worst attitude going . Moderator. person who is in charge of the discussion and makes sure that it is conductedin a fair and organized way. ” We try to allow for a variety of content, debates, and posts as long as they abide by the community guidelines and game rules. If you have any questions or comments regarding a moderator's actions you are more than welcome to get in touch with them individually, we're happy to chat with users Equally if you have any compl…

Hawk - - Tavern

1 gazillion I win (Hidden Content)

• 4am?!?!??! 4am?!!??!

Quote from notorious crunchie: “LOL BLAZE! Could you ask them to do it around 10 am whilst you're a it. Would be lovely to send after a coffee for once ” Try putting the coffee machine at the end of the bed. I've found it's also good exercise too when trying (and failing) to hit the 'on' button.

• whats the plan for UK2?

Just a gentle reminder to keep the thread on topic and attitudes civil please. Nice report though!

Hawk - - Tavern

33,487 Good to see some new faces in here

• lolsimon and thesssssupdude_UK are correct. Half-grey tiles are still considered to be within the 'grey zone'. If you haven't settled in the grey zone before, you might find this guide useful. It was created a few years ago now so the finer details might be out of date, but it explains the attacks from Natars and how to survive them. Though it can be a good idea to build supply villages on the green tiles right next to the grey if you've already settled in the grey. They're close for sending res…

• Village setups

We do have a guide for village plans, though my personal approach is very different to that in the guide and so I've detailed a few variations you could go for if you've played a round or two already. I would take out v2 and combine CP villages with all defence / supply villages. A def or supply village isn't massively limited on space, so you can afford to fill the gaps with embassy's, whereas in a hammer village that slot could be used for essential storage. I'd also take out villages 5 & 7 an…

• Defending Inactives

Quote from Meme: “Defenders get the defence points rather than the player being defended. Everyone’s points are listed in the statistics tab just like they are now. Crunchie goes through every player’s points, learns them all by heart with his photographic memory, then is able to spot if anyone’s changes by the same amount as his troops that were killed On a more serious note, if you have a suspicion of who you think it might be, you could send a handful of foot troops and see if their def point…

• While I can appreciate your desire to help improve other's accounts, each account must be autonomous in its own right (i.e. it's own unique owner(s) and agenda for the server). My understanding of the sitter function is that it's designed to plug online access and help keep things ticking over. One option might be to chat to the player and offer your perspective on the game, and the benefits of replacing the crannies. Maybe they haven't found a building they need/want and so build crannies to fi…

Hawk - - Tavern

Hawk - - Tavern

Hawk - - Tavern

• The Rumour Mill

Quote from Blue: “Quote from Hawk: “I heard a rumour that despite rumour mills being good at providing a bit of friendly banter, the forum still requests users remain polite and respectful ” Yes I have heard that rumor Hawk but thought it was just a rumor ” Or is it just a rumour?... Quote from Smith: “Quote from Hawk: “I heard a rumour that despite rumour mills being good at providing a bit of friendly banter, the forum still requests users remain polite and respectful ” But...but....this means…

• The Rumour Mill

I heard a rumour that despite rumour mills being good at providing a bit of friendly banter, the forum still requests users remain polite and respectful

Hawk - - Tavern