Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Keiji - - Politics & Diplomacy

[MOD=MOD Keiji]Just a quick reminder that, although this is a rumour thread, allegations of cheating do break the forum rules. I've deleted a few posts on said topic. Thanks! [/MOD]

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Keiji - - Tavern

Quote from RichardM: “32555 (Probs should discussing other interwebs gamez in case there's any mods left in this forum. I wouldn't know, I don't leave this thread)” 32557 If you don't leave this thread, maybe we need to come to you Richard! I will however just leave this link here Weirdest thing on my bucket list...I guess it's not exactly exciting but might not be considered standard bucket list material: live long enough to be awesome to any future grandchildren of mine.

Keiji - - Tavern

Bans are bans, whether they're recent, expired or permanent and the rules state that their discussion isnt allowed on the forums. You can write whatever you feel about me, providing its within the forum rules, thats your prerogative as a user of the forums. 29743

Keiji - - Tavern

Hate to break up the nostalgia trip, but discussion of forum bans etc isnt allowed under the forum rules. Sorry gang. 29736