Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 153.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Price Increase

Cali - - Game Suggestions

I realise that for many, I represent Travian Games, but first and foremost, I am a Travian player and have been for the last 9 years. I have also been a Mod on the UK domain for the last 7 years, I like to stay in the background and will normally only intervene on the forum when it is really necessary. I much prefer to see activity than inactivity due to conversations being killed. Today, TG announced an increase of some 12.5% to gold packages, which naturally, has created an increase in posts/t…

• Price Increase

Trying to work out what has happened but I am also getting the same message. Looks like my access is also denied...

• Price Increase

Maybe it has nothing to do with aligning the price of gold packages, maybe it is another European way of punishing the UK for leaving EU, Traxit???

• Gold sale?

Cali - - General Discussions

Can't see a gold promo before the price increase somehow. However, hoping that there will be one after the above inflation busting price increase in gold packages...

• Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill

Cali - - Politics & Diplomacy

Here was me, sitting down with a glass of wine & trying to relax before I head back to work tomorrow, having dealt with 2 kids fighting over nothing all evening. Only to find that the same comments I've heard all evening from my children are being repeated on the forum. Behave please, you all know the rules of what is permitted on the forum and shoudn't need to be reminded ad nauseum...

• As long as you avoid posting in colours used by crew

• I know all about Caps lock and the implications of it's usage and I agree that it is preferable for it not to be used. However, the point that crunchie was making, is that if the content is acceptable and adheres to community guidelines, to me that is more important than how it is typed.

• I agree and think in this situation a warning would suffice, even if it is a repeat offence. In my opinion, content is more important than how a post is typed.

• Server Downtime

Cali - - Bug & Server Issues

Dear players, We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused by server downtimes. Our technical team is working really hard to get servers back online. The troops starved during and after this downtime on affected worlds will all be restored plus there will be at least 12h no-starvation time after the downtime is over. Unfortunately we can't give you estimated time yet when the servers are back online, but we promise to do our best and will keep your posted. Your Travian: …

• Server Downtime

Cali - - Server Information

Dear players, We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused by server downtimes. Our technical team is working really hard to get servers back online. The troops starved during and after this downtime on affected worlds will all be restored plus there will be at least 12h no-starvation time after the downtime is over. Unfortunately we can't give you estimated time yet when the servers are back online, but we promise to do our best and will keep your posted. Your Travian: …

• All you need to do is send a new message in game and under recipient enter "multihunter". They will be able to advise you on what steps you need to take, to ensure your accounts aren't banned. People from the same families do play travian without any problems

• Defending Inactives

Cali - - Questions & Answers

They would stay defending the village until you call them back from your rally point. If the inactive player deletes before you have recalled troops, they will automatically be returned to your village.

• Server starts and restarts

Unfortunately, I do not get the information from HQ to update the server information thread. However, I do know that HQ are looking for a permanent fix for this.

• How to report auction bot?

Cali - - Questions & Answers

If you have any concerns regarding game play, cheating etc, please get in touch with the Multihunter for that specific server.

• Server starts and restarts

This thread will have info of new servers, Server Information Info is also available in current servers for new servers that are about to start. This is starting soon if interested [UK19] Travian: Fire & Sands Server Start

• Travian's new look :(

I have just joined uk2 to see what the changes are. So far, game play appears to be the same, although appearances have changed a lot. I have been playing travian for a long time now, so have seen and endured a lot of changes in the game. Please keep reporting any difficulties you have ingame but remember that nothing stays the same, everything evolves over time and changes will happen

• Currently Listening to?

Cali - - Tavern

Thanks for resurrecting this thread, I am currently catching up on GoT so suppose it would have to be this soundcloud.com/game-of-thrones…ing-theme-game-of-thrones

• Last poster wins

Cali - - Tavern

yep, should I close this thread now I wonder...

• Last poster wins

Cali - - Tavern

Quote from PFK: “I win.” Maybe not

• Alliances Discussion

Cali - - Politics & Diplomacy

Attack/defence reports no longer have to be anonymous, fairly recent rule change so some people might still think that names can't be displayed. Quote from nowayout: “Could you tell me is it forbidden to share name of attackers and defender? If it is like that, meanless to share reports for us :)”