Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• WW Thread

playingwithfire - - Politics & Diplomacy

Crunchie, I thought you knew to not drink Christmas drinks and post bu this point. But you do make for interesting posts at least.

• Spammer of 2017

playingwithfire - - Tavern

Quote from Lemon: “Quote from playingwithfire: “um, are you looking in a mirror while you say that over and over? ” How do you know that? Not sure if I should be scared or not... ” You should be very afraid!!!!! <angel>

• Spammer of 2017

playingwithfire - - Tavern

Quote from Lemon: “.... there's a reason people call me the most handsome Travian player of all time. ” um, are you looking in a mirror while you say that over and over? Cause I have meet several players and have yet to find one who could be called handsome.

• As dario has stated, if you look in your rally point, you will see everything that is missing. Trust me, my dual claimed we were missing our elephants and I looked at our rally point and there they were. I might have been a little rude to my dual and asked if he knew what the rally point was in order to get him to look. He finally looked and was shocked that I was right. I know that we are all used to seeing them on the overview, but this bug is causing them to not show. But they are there when …

• Price Increase

playingwithfire - - Game Suggestions

I will poke @Templar Knight to see if he can fix it. None of us can see it.

• Gold sale?

playingwithfire - - General Discussions

When the CMs are given the info on one, you know they share it as soon as they get it. You are running out of gold again is what you are trying to say?

• Welcome Party

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Let’s implement a test. I assume a similar one will be used on the borders after Brexit. What do you have with pie and mash? ” Well here in the US, we use mash to make that delicious beverage called 'shine aka moonshine. And pie has to be pecan pie.

• I didn't look at the thread since as you know, we are often doing multiple things at once. But I updated the reply with the answer.

• Quote from Tombo457: “Rumour has it I've just done the maths and artis are scheduled for 5am on New Years Day, since all admins seem to lurk on this domain any chance we can get this pushed back a day? ” I will pass this on to the CSR for the domain. Can you tell me which server specifically? I like to try and make his life a touch easier if possible. UPDATE - a very fast response back from the CSR and he noticed this last week and it has already been fixed. The reply I was given was - Artefacts…

• Ladies and gentlemen, this is a warning that discussions of bans, penalties and other accusations of wrongdoings in game are not allowed. Posts that were in violation of the rules were deleted. Any future posts will result in a formal warning and the posts being removed.

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “If fun defence account means accidentally send the anvil on attack to WW instead of reinforcement then I’m your man ” Wait, you mean we aren't supposed to send the anvil on attack to the WW?

• Accusations of cheating and naming real name is against the forum rules. This is not the first time everyone has been warning about this issue. We will consider closing a thread if need be if this continues. If anyone feels that someone is breaking the rules, please contact one of the mods or the sMods and we will investigate the issue.

• Goodbye party

Quote from Templar Knight: “To have a good party you need two ingredients...... AND LOTS OF BEER ” In Matt's case, it is also lots and lots of wine. And not the cheap stuff.

• WW Thread

playingwithfire - - Politics & Diplomacy

Ladies and gentlemen, I have cleaned up this thread. If the thread sinks back down to the level it was, the thread could end up locked. I would rather not have to do that. If some one had an issue with how the thread is being moderated, please feel free to contact me. Please keep it clean and watch your language. Thank you.

• You need to send a message in game to either the Multihunter or Support. This is an in-game issue and we can not help you on the forums with this issue. To write a message to the Multihunter, start a new IGM and and type in Multihunter in the Recipient box.

• Customer service is who you need to contact. Most emails are replied to within 24 hours. Please contact them again. Forum staff is not able to help you with an ingame issue.

• Quote from Aarmin: “There were at least three benefits: 2) Pre-register multiple accounts (concurrently) and select an account with a better position and delete the rest of them ” That is against the game rules every player agrees to when they create their account. A player may only own one account per game world. As to the pre-registration, it is not likely to come back at this point. But your suggestion will be passed on to those higher up.

• Please contact the Multihunter of your server regarding this issue. Start a new IGM and type in Multihunter in the Recipient box. The MH will be able to help you with this issue.

• Ladies and Gentlemen, posting in all caps is considered spam. Anyone who posts in all caps from here on out will be treated as a spammer. Consider this your friendly warning. If you have questions, please contact any of the sMods about this.

• Auctions also last for 23 to 26 hours. You never know which one is your auction.