Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• ally attack filters

ELE - - Game Suggestions

there are other filters, no idea why travian keep them hidden, so much for promoting game to new players. allianz.php?s=3&filter=15&own=0 number 15 can be changed to different one (1-16) and it will give you different filter. That should be listed somewhere. I would also like to have an option for longer list, when a decent op is landing on an alliance it is pretty much impossible to find all reports.

• ally attack filters

ELE - - Game Suggestions

cNJqMeTaQvi5OI6mcmUv7A.png

• Please don't. Sitters function is already abused by multi-accounts.

• Would be nice if we can flag an attack before sending them (and return of the troops), will be useful. Or maybe just filter for all attacks vs raids (and return of such) will be enough. Option to sort attacks vs raids on ally page would be awesome too.

• mobile app

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Meme: “Quote from Final Word: “That's nothing, I've talked to him in Skype, in real-time. Hopefully some of that groupie magic rubs off on me now.. ” Can I have your babies? ” Can I be godmother?

• mobile app

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Ok, I got it, TG tolerates usage of intellectual property, fair. Agreed. For me, as end user, it does not matter who owns copyright on an icon. Quote from m.hudson: “They can stop releasing the map files that getter rely on. ” in no way this is getter specific i.e. You can't say TG tolerates getter by releasing the data. This is perfect example of indirect promotion actually. The file is the foundation for many tools. Most of in game analytic, offensive and defensive planning, raiding etc is bas…

• mobile app

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Quote from m.hudson: “(in much the same way that gettertools and killroid webpages are tolerated as the developers comply with all HQs requirements and don't add new features without contacting the company to discuss first whereas other similar tools are not permitted) ” Side topic. In what way you think TG can possible NOT tolerate kirilloid or getter? Next step is to say TG tolerates Excel or Word. Usage of these tools does not violate any rules. Getter uses the data file released but TG daily…

• mobile app

ELE - - Game Suggestions

I am not sure why you explain me what I already understand. I do understand (thanks to smart people I play with) that developing proper app is not possible on current running platform. You don't need to repeat again and again that apps mentioned are third party. Everyone got this too. Official travian rules forbid ANY usage of third party scripts and the like. There are no exceptions. I have never bothered to check app store because whatever I would found there is illegal according to the rules.…

• mobile app

ELE - - Game Suggestions

If that will generate me income? No doubt. I honestly don't know why travian would not just buy the app, but that is more complected and required more money most likely. There are things that would cost travian near nothing. Like putting an exception line in rules for example or throwing an ad in game every now and then etc. I have never said travian should spend money promoting the apps.

• farming vs simming

ELE - - General Discussions

Quote from Tombo457: “With your post edited by admin it's hard to tell if this is exactly what you wrote, but you'll find that it is exactly the opposite. Travian do not and have not enforced the 'play an account to your own benefit' rule, which is why mega accounts are becoming more prevalent in the last year or two. ” The admin deleted a couple of adjectives that did not change the meaning. I have seen that rule enforced on a couple of com servers this year and I am watching it enforced on bet…

• mobile app

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Quote from m.hudson: “It nothing to do with our marketing department as they are not a TG application however they were announced back in 2014 in a blog and forum announcements and have been mentioned in blogs and videos since then also. ” It absolutely does. It is their job to find acceptable way to make people aware about such legal option. Blog is dead zone, no point even mention it, whatever videos mentioned them were probably in some dead zone as well. If TG does not promote the application…

• mobile app

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Then this is another HUGE failure of your marketing department. Pardon my arrogance, but if I had no idea these are legal, TG approved applications, 80% of English speaking players have no idea. The application have never been advertised in game. This is first time I see them mentioned as an answer for mobile up requests, even in #asktravian, first episode, the question about mobile apps was answered "negative".

• mobile app

ELE - - Game Suggestions

They are NOT official TG applications, not affiliated in any way and technically are illegal to use. If you are not targeting teenagers you just admitting you are ready to die and frankly the new design and often (not always) the way members are treated suggest the opposite.

• mobile app

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Quote from BBQ: “Also you have to think of the new kids that happen to be looking for a strategy war game, if they don't update the looks every few years people are going to play one that has more eye candy. ” Joke of the month, seriously. What new kids? When was it last time you saw a 13-year old in any chats? "New kids" don't understand the concept of browser game, at all. Until TG makes mobile app there will be no new kids to think about.

• Changing home village of YOUR OWN troops is a feature of regional map (annual special) type servers, currently available on closed beta and ptr servers. If you have such option for foreign troops it is a bug ( I have not heard about such bug). You do not need plus for that.

• farming vs simming

Quote from Cretin_UK: “I normally have level 6/7 fields before settling v2. When I calculate my production versus raiders, almost no raiders are making my production. Getting to 7s is the trick as both level 6 and 7 fields award 1 CP so you are building for resources and CP simultaneously at this point: ” The key word is "almost". It depends on what we discussion here - how to settle among first or how to settle just faster. This is mathematically impossible (I would be happy if you proof me wro…

• farming vs simming

First of all, how about you read whole post and not just what you want? It says repeatedly that the same can be done by account alone, without any help. Second, we are very well aware about the rule you quotes but till TG give clear definition of playing for it's own benefit this is and will be a joke of a rule. This is team game, trying to bring it down to the level everyone for his own is pretty stupid idea. Even in the next sentence it only mentions account that are "solely" played for benefi…

• farming vs simming

If you are good simmer you will settle before the end of extended BP (on day 8). If you are good at earlier game farming and your spawn is lucky enough to have 2-3-5 passable oases near you will settle on day 6.

• Closed Beta Feedback Thread

ELE - - Bug & Server Issues

This is first time for regions without a power, they replaced former fools locations and have more Victory Points instead.