Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• King of the Hill

-W- - - Tavern

The police saw you bludgeoning someone to death. You are arrested and put on jail. I claimed the hill.

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

-W- - - Tavern

33 223 Well. counting again

• King of the Hill

-W- - - Tavern

The police was investigating the hill when the bomb explode, killing them. -M- escape with some magic trick and go back to the hill, watching Tibs reincarnated slowly as another pile of goo. (that bone mistake still haven't been fixed in the recent Tibs reincarnation patch) -M- grab another bottle, this time made of steel, put Tibs in it and then put the bottle in a strong steel box and throw it down the Marinara trench. -M- then proceed to claim the hill, file the legal file for the ownership o…

• Number game

-W- - - Tavern

32 is apparently the number of posts in this thread before I post this. 32 Fahrenheit is also the point where water freeze.

-W- - - Tavern

33172 - You are right, optimism is needed. It does fascinate me many countries have this same thread.

• Number game

-W- - - Tavern

Cobalt, element number 27

-W- - - Tavern

33170 well the count is still far behind

• King of the Hill

-W- - - Tavern

The spell did bring him to life.. for 5 minutes since the spell is apparently defective and his bones melted. Reduced to pile of goo, Tibs is then bottled and sold to scientist for nuclear experiments. The hill changed hand with the price of a pound. My hill.