Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 126.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Price Increase

Meme - - Game Suggestions

From my perspective I became a Forum Moderator because I love the game and the forum and want to do something to help keep it alive. It’s a very different game from the one I first started playing, but not a different community. It does sadden me to see how much player numbers have dropped but I’m not sure that walking away from a responsibility I took on to support the game and community would be the right thing to do when the going gets tough. The Mods and Smods are only here to look after the…

• Christmas Treasure Hunt

Meme - - Events & Contests

I don’t think the one on this thread counts

• Price Increase

I understand why everyone is so upset regarding the price increase. I can tell you that your MODs, SMODs and CMs are all doing their best to make your voices heard. Please don't shoot the messengers, we have got some new faces on the forum who are doing their best in very difficult circumstances. If you have a particular grievance, you can message a UK SMOD or CM and we will do our utmost to ensure that your concerns are addressed.

• The strange battle outcome

Meme - - Bug & Server Issues

You can check his hero level on the statistics page. He may have used a book to divert all his experience to fighting strength, also if his population is much lower than yours, that will give him an additional bonus. Have you tried kirilloid? If you put in the correct population you can see why your troops may have gone splat. This show a population where yours is 10 times your opponents Travian :: Extended Combat Simulator 2.0

• The strange battle outcome

Do you know what his hero stats are? Also has he got a Residence or Palace and if so, at what level?

• WW Thread

Meme - - Politics & Diplomacy

Is it Thursday already?

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Meme - - Tavern

Awwwww (hug) Next time prod a Moderator and we can get it going again for you 33578

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Meme - - Tavern

I almost forgot this thread is here .... 33576

• Currently Listening to?

Meme - - Tavern

[url='https://www.youtube.com/…watch?v=ZM0e1m9T9HQ[/url]

• Spammer of 2017

Meme - - Tavern

I’m concerned about what that lemon has growing out of it’s tip. I don’t think that’s normal and it needs to see a lemon doctor,

• What went wrong?

Your avatar makes you look about twelve years old. Naturally you have reported this to the in game MH?

• Price Increase

I’m taking a few days holiday. I’m sure someone will deal with it soon

• WW Thread

Ha ha nice try but no dice :D. Null ftw!

• WW Thread

Defence troops are pretty tough, Boom is convinced it was the 51 prets that took your WW from 97 to 95.

• WW Thread

Some total git told me he was landing a full minute before he did then said he’d sent to the wrong WW. For at least 10 seconds my tummy was twisting. Can’t imagine who put him up to it. I don’t like my team mates any more, can I have an invite to MFH please? Whatever else you may be, at least you have homemade Nando’s... Also for the record, I can categorically state that no spies were placed by RD in MFH/NMS. MJ knows my opinion on them. As for Ego, well let’s just say that trying to keep loose…

• Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill

I will be.

• WW Thread

Of course it is. But what is the forum if not to air grievances publicly? Within community guidelines and rules of course

• UKX Meme thread

Z

• WW Thread

Who is d? The coils keep turning :o When is Moogle coming with his Nandos? I'm getting super hungry here!

• WW Thread

Quote from mutley_UK: “ As meme already said you can all carry on moaning about it but as with MFH complaint about FOX it doesn't accomplish anything. If you don't like how someone plays then play with someone else. This is meant to be a game isn't it? ” Or you can moan about how some people play when it goes against you, but lap it up when someone else does the same type of thing but in your favour Next brilliant twist in this saga will be when Repent sends on Mutley