Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Guess who posts next

playingwithfire - - Tavern

nope. I think it is time for @Hawk to appear

• Guess who posts next

Nope. thessssssupdue next

• Guess who posts next

Not Hawk. Tintin next

• Guess who posts next

Wrong!!!! It shall be Hawk.

• Currently Listening to?

Because I was at a Hot 80s Dance Party tonight, and the DJ never played any of my favorite band's music, I will share it here instead. youtube.com/watch?v=vTsCJ06Sxjg youtube.com/watch?v=qZkRznAU-nY

• Guess who posts next

Wrong. He is busy learning to count again. Will be @Deaderpool

• WvV Signup for Round 58

Just a reminder but this thread is for WvV. You are not allowed to advertise other games. All posts related to this have been removed.

• Banned players

playingwithfire - - General Discussions

Quote from Docto_COM: “2) If you can't get banned for what your sitter ran on your account then what's to stop people from just running their cheats via a trashy sitter account which they can afford to lose over a possible ban. Following this logic, accounts should be held responsible for what their sitters do, else it would suffice to just point your finger towards your sitter once you get caught. ” I would just like to point out that the rules everyone agrees to when they create their account …

• Greater items

playingwithfire - - Questions & Answers

I actually checked with several mhs and they have stated that the outcome of the adventure is determined by when it drops. So if you have an adventure waiting when Tier 2 items drop, you will not receive a Tier 2 item. Adventure outcomes are random but the reward is tied to when you receive the adventure not when you complete. You are always welcome to message Support and the MH to verify this though.

• Greater items

playingwithfire - - Questions & Answers

I am going to guess that by greater items, you mean Tier 2 hero items. Saving adventures will not mean you get Tier 2 items. The outcome of an adventure is determined by when it drops not when you complete the adventure.

• Quote from Tombo457: “Possibly it, I'm still on Sierra but I don't get the bugs others have had. ” I don't use Safari myself to play but I am still a Mac user and I did upgrade my iOS. But I rarely have the same bugs others do even using Chrome. So there may be something to being a Mac user.

• Currently Listening to?

Just a reminder that you need to make sure any videos that are posted do not contain words that are considered naughty.

• This is a new bug and it has been sent to the Tech Support team.

• Price Increase

playingwithfire - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Parkicar473_UK: “Is the option could you buy gold on a Australian account then delete recover the gold by transfer link to uk account??????? ” The gold transfer rules are that you can only transfer gold on the same domain. So no you could not buy gold on a .au server and than delete and transfer it to a .uk server.

• WW Thread

playingwithfire - - Politics & Diplomacy

Crunchie, I thought you knew to not drink Christmas drinks and post bu this point. But you do make for interesting posts at least.

• Spammer of 2017

Quote from Lemon: “Quote from playingwithfire: “um, are you looking in a mirror while you say that over and over? ” How do you know that? Not sure if I should be scared or not... ” You should be very afraid!!!!! <angel>

• Spammer of 2017

Quote from Lemon: “.... there's a reason people call me the most handsome Travian player of all time. ” um, are you looking in a mirror while you say that over and over? Cause I have meet several players and have yet to find one who could be called handsome.

• As dario has stated, if you look in your rally point, you will see everything that is missing. Trust me, my dual claimed we were missing our elephants and I looked at our rally point and there they were. I might have been a little rude to my dual and asked if he knew what the rally point was in order to get him to look. He finally looked and was shocked that I was right. I know that we are all used to seeing them on the overview, but this bug is causing them to not show. But they are there when …

• Price Increase

playingwithfire - - Game Suggestions

I will poke @Templar Knight to see if he can fix it. None of us can see it.

• Gold sale?

playingwithfire - - General Discussions

When the CMs are given the info on one, you know they share it as soon as they get it. You are running out of gold again is what you are trying to say?