Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Quote from Dante: “Counter attack, he dared to attack me first ” lol Shannara still war with PURGE? Thats must be because no evade too, many player in PURGE does`t have GC lol Good luck Dante, and beware with spy, because i know your id since you first register, you and doombringer and another 1 account at that time in 1 small ally and can make that ally become top 10 raider, so i know if you all 3 make some ally, that ally can grow more than Shannara now lol

• Currently Listening to?

FREYA._ID - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=P7Dk8QUd39I

• Price Increase

FREYA._ID - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Lemon: “It's not about making more money, it's about trying to make sure the gold price is the same no matter which currency you use. ” really? because the gold price is decrease in asia server lol and also for .com and US server, which using US$. Not check for Euro

• That must be reinforcement hero, not his hero, you know, you attack clones and after you bring cata the owner come with hero.

• This guide is awesome, gold or not gold user i think people can use that. Thank you aslan, to bad i am late to figure it out this guide lol

• Mods vs Members

FREYA._ID - - Tavern

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

FREYA._ID - - Tavern

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “With 3rd villages threatening to appear at any moment lets have a brief look at the stats (day 19) * Alliance * Player(s) * Ø pop * Total pop * Ø off * Total off * Ø def * Total def * # Settled * % Settled * SWM * 59 * 441 * 26041 * 332 * 19615 * 6 * 340 * 55 * 93.22 * GoT * 41 * 414 * 16994 * 358 * 14691 * 28 * 1152 * 34 * 82.93 * O&G™ * 43 * 311 * 13359 * 126 * 5432 * 21 * 887 * 23 * 53.49 * NemRis * 36 * 368 * 13254 * 367 * 13211 * 20 * 735 * 24 * 66.67 * S. C.…

• Rumor has it (UK6)

FREYA._ID - - Politics & Diplomacy

Quote from notorious crunchie: “I’m not really on uk6, but I can’t resist a good insulting of an alliance ” you play in here?

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

FREYA._ID - - Tavern

33147 zzzzzzzz

• for me as long as you hammer village with low pop, every village can be your hammer no need to distress with small thing mate, more you thinking more you far behind to build hammer :8)

• Game of Thrones

FREYA._ID - - Tavern

Is it anyone still watch this? New season will coming this year

• UK2 WW race

FREYA._ID - - Community & Events

Congrats for AA to win this server That`s all....... (back to tourney) *flies*

• UK2 Server Awards

IGN (single or dual-account): Freya (dual with Thomas from belgium) Your Set-up and Achievements: Create nice hammer (failed due to bored looks cheat everywhere) Alliance: LCA Best Alliance (Not your own): AA (for their good job in server politics, and they have solid member also) Best Player on the Server: Tangra (for his nice silent hammer and for his politeness when send message) Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: -none- (since i did`t saw a great war in here) Best Opponent: our self, (a…

• UK2 WW race

seriously, is it nemris play to their self or only being slave from another server? ts2.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=7525 this person happy if AA win, instead his own ally win lol

• The Rumour Mill

Quote from The Zombie: “ The only thing I think that Nemris did wrong was hitting OGC's plans instead of SWM's or even Ares's as i think the OGC one was by far the most heavily defended plan of them all. The NW's plans were well protected as they were either protected by Tangras Unique Confusion or Zeus's scout artifact apart from the one plan that was no doubt also heavily defended nestled in Ares cap but even this would have had less defence than the OGC set of plans. OGC have shown the most p…

• The Rumour Mill

Quote from Inky: “Why would we hit a WW that has already been badly hit ? That would just be a waste ...” lol yeah waste, better order to Nemris to hit right? Nemris to often help AA to disturbed stability in other quad, first they disturbed Olympia in NW after that they disturbed OGC in SW, and to be honest Nemris does`t have enough power to finish this server, they already lost almost half of their member now (same condition with LCA), why they steal OGC plan is really mysterious thing. my gue…

• Quote from Ya_dun_goofed: “Yes... Bots everywhere, they are the absolute worst.” at least MH at there do something, rather sit and just watch with the new system bot user will be easy to detect dont comparing each server, every server have their story i am talk in here for this server, not talking with turney server. if you have guts why you only play in local server? lol once again, if you have guts....

• The Rumour Mill

Quote from Beetroot.: “Rumour has it NemRis are going so strong with their WW they will finish above Olympia :8)” 2 question is it Nemris become slave of AA from beginning or just start from in the mid game? i really confused with them, normally if someone seized some player, the player will be strike back, but nemris not, instead they re seized their plan from Olympia, they attacked OGC which never war with them? that does`t make sense is it SWM corporate with AA, since AA never hit SWM, AA alr…

• Quote from CM mhudson: “Just a reminder. If you suspect someone is breaking the rules please report them to the server multihunter” I DID!!!! BUT WHAT YOU ALL DO? YOU ALL DO NOTHING, AND NOW LOOK THE SERVER RUINED glad there is tourney server, so i can play seriously at there, comparing in here