Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 140.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• 2017 Awards Discussions

Templar Knight - - AWARDS 2017

New registration has been closed till the 25th.

There is always room for improvement which in turn will make the next awards a bit better.

• Quote from Khibrattorus: “Why TGE is not here even if I nominated it ? ” There was no nomination for them in this domain.

• There was not any nominations for the alliance UFO. I just double checked again and that one was not given any nominations by anyone for this domain.

• bump

• yes Now is time to vote for winner

• bump

• bump

• bump

• Bump

• Archive?

Templar Knight - - General Discussions

Quote from Amalgon: “Quote from Templar Knight: “Some more follow up..... First...The archives are here on the forum as well as most of the stuff that came over from the merge. It is in 2 sections with one being the bulk from the merge and the other starting from posts we all made in 2017. As of right now of course you as the players do not see them yet. Travian is still working on this but it has fallen in priority as other things have moved up. Still no estimated time frame on this but somethi…

• 2 days ago a highly trained unit of TK riders attacked and made off with over 1 ton of gold bullion from Travian Headquaters in Munich This gold bullion has been melted down making it virtually untraceable. This gold will be used to add 20% more gold to all purchases made during this unique event. This Gold Promotional Event will take place this weekend during the following times...... Start...Friday the 19th at 12:00pm GMT +1 End...Monday the 22nd at 12:00pm GMT +1 This covers all UK domain ser…

• Archive?

Yes we were told we would get them before 2018 came in. It was not something I remembered and even this thread was made 7 days into the new year. So many of us did not remember neither. If this thread came up before the end of the year then we would have got the same reply back as we did now.

• Archive?

Quote from Lemon: “Wouldn't it have made sense to inform us, the players that it was moved down the priority list? Since we were kinda promised that it would be available before 2018. ” I think I just did that Lemon or are you trolling me for fun.

• Archive?

Some more follow up..... First...The archives are here on the forum as well as most of the stuff that came over from the merge. It is in 2 sections with one being the bulk from the merge and the other starting from posts we all made in 2017. As of right now of course you as the players do not see them yet. Travian is still working on this but it has fallen in priority as other things have moved up. Still no estimated time frame on this but something that will be done so players will be able to s…

• Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Also more waves of players being banned for 'botting' who've done nothing wrong. ” The discussion of bans is not allowed on the forum. I wanted to address your post though to show why that is the case. You claim players were banned for doing nothing. How do you know they were doing nothing? This is why I have always stated that unless you are sitting next to a player in real life you have no way of knowing what that person is doing behind their pc. So leave the ban …

Hello Everyone I see several posts in here that should be in other nominating threads. We will make sure and get those put back where they need to be by the end of the day. Please do not spam the nominating threads with arguments on other posts. So please do not add any nominations to this thread at all as they will not be counted in here.

• Quote from Talibaneca: “Hello guys. When i tried to register before for any server with my main email it sayed "email service error " so then i tried to register again with other email and it worked .... Now i want to play in com29 soo im trying to register again with my main account and it says the same thing ... Can someone help ? ” Com29 has not started yet so you will be unable to register till the 17th.

• Currently Listening to?

Templar Knight - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=l_4iQDYDVNo

• Hello Everyone Please do not spam these threads