Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Quote from Dark Tower: “Maybe ” So you don't know? I check my e-mails before i posted - I have link for higher amount, can't guarantee it was not last month purchase but most likely it was not. There is nothing in the rules about a cap, by amount or by length. This is not hypothetical example, it is not uncommon to stuck up on gold during promotion and if, for whatever reason, account deleted soon after links come pretty heavy. I have never heard about someone not getting back gold they bought.

• Quote from Dark Tower: “You are very close. But it's not calculated over all of your purchases, just the last one. ” That means the gold transfer is capped at maximum package with 30% promotion, i.e. 2080 gold (4290 on some servers). This is not true.

• Silver can be automatically transferred to gold when a server ends, no reason not to do it.

• Disbanding troops

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Quote from MadZ: “I agree but only if the option is to disband ALL troops, and not just some. Would be too easy to prevent crop locking if you could disband some troops. ” How troops count is related to croplock?

• Hard to communicate with people you chief though. Quote from Lemon: “Would probably be easier to get rid of your OCD. ” You have no idea.......

• Banned players

ELE - - General Discussions

No idea what caused you out dust. I am with certainty can tell that Final Word had raiding medals past week 7, actually right now and we way beyond week 7.

• Banned players

FW is com player. I am pretty sure you are mistaken.

• Banned players

Quote from Tombo457: “Almost every player I've known or heard speak about being banned for using a bot has proclaimed their innocence. How do you sift out the lying, cheaters from the players who (according to you) never broke any rules. As I said, 9 years on speed servers with some of the highest registration counts and I've never had someone I trust banned. Say the admin does take up and do as you say, even a botter might have cleaned out his browser in an effort to be unbanned, so they might …

• Banned players

Quote from Schmitz' Katze: “Quote from ELE: “Quote from sph1nX: “(you can do 4 attacks in 1 second, but probably not on 10 village as with 1 village you can cancel and re-send, which isn't possible anymore with others.) ” maybe little more practice, good connection etc and you get a winner ? Or, again, if i can't do it this is a cheat? ” lol, sph1nXLet's just hope _this_ is not the way the MHs use for detecting bots. "I can't do it, so probably noone can. Must be a cheat!" If you are interested …

• Banned players

Quote from sph1nX: “So they know you used a bot, but they should still tell you which one you've used? I get what you mean, but why tell you which one. ” Why not? Maybe because i am not a criminal? Maybe because they have noticeable amount of proven false positive? Maybe because people accused of botting have literally nothing installed in their browsers? And please don't give me "players lie left and right" argument. I have absolutely no reason believe TG officials more than people I play toget…

• Banned players

Quote from sph1nX: “Quote from ELE: “How is your answer related to what I said? What are you proving? That TG can ban me for ad-blocker in my browser? ” How is your post then related to Travian, if you didn't mean scripts and add-ons that affect travian gameplay? Never before have people been banned because of using Instagram add-on (example) for your browser. They can't detect things that aren't connected to travian, they're not hacking your computer for gods sake. ” Maybe you read again then? …

• Banned players

How is your answer related to what I said? What are you proving? That TG can ban me for ad-blocker in my browser?

• Banned players

Quote from sph1nX: “(you can do 4 attacks in 1 second, but probably not on 10 village as with 1 village you can cancel and re-send, which isn't possible anymore with others.) ” maybe little more practice, good connection etc and you get a winner ? Or, again, if i can't do it this is a cheat?

• Banned players

Quote from Lemon: “Quote from Cresret: “Game does not provide any proof. ” You accepted the terms when you signed up.. here's §11.7 in the terms to make it easier for you, but I will still advise you to read all the terms yourself. "Violation of any of the rules and obligations set out in (1) to (5) may be punished with the withdrawal of the game progress and/or an immediate temporary block on the game account, depending on the nature of the violation. Should a violation be detected, one of the …

• Banned players

Quote from notorious crunchie: “People are so often banned unfairly. Everyone is innocent. The MH must be really bad! Yet somehow, I’ve managed to make it my entire Travian career without any beef with them over cheating (ok there was the swearing at other players thing but that’s fair enough). I doubt any of the people moaning are unjustly banned, just mad they got caught cheating. ” FYI - Final Word is not banned currently and I have never seen him banned. Quote from Andi: “I understand the fr…

• What went wrong?

ELE - - Bug & Server Issues

I am pretty sure Templar means this one Gripes, Complaints & Concerns of the UK Domain

• What went wrong?

The other one is also UK only

• What went wrong?

Forgive me, but I have very little faith in TG "check" vs even bragging in skype. Supposedly you have several QA people who checked all new releases before they go out (according to #asktravian2) but yet we see bugs every time and not just complected bugs but silly stuff like gmxPN8G.png I know it has been fixed, but I seriously don't understand how a team of QA people can miss it. Something is terribly wrong in TG testing procedures.

• Skin is easy to change back in account options.

• What went wrong?

Quote from Templar Knight: “ Bug 1 Unlimited wheat.....This error only occurred on Comx once. It has not been found on any other server or domain. This bug is considered FIXED Bug 2 100% recruitment....This is understood and a fix is being worked out for it. Bug 3 Free resources.....This is still under investigation as the tech crew are trying to reproduce this event. ” Are you sure about bug 1? I heard people were bragging about it in skype chats of other servers. Good if it is fixed. No idea w…