Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• UK2 Server Awards

themightyreds_UK - - Community & Events

IGN (single or dual-account): Red Dragon : single Your Set-up and Achievements: Offence, from the start, we had an alliance goal, defence at the end Alliance: OGC Best Alliance (Not your own): AA. they won Best Player on the Server: err its a team game, no one makes my player of the server Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: difficult, Hodor triplets or noname twins, few others chipped in, as I say team game Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Kinsog, first server, what a star! obviously…

• UK2 WW race

Good game, some strange decisions, some odd behaviour and all the usual weirdness travian offers, but six WWvs on the go, is a rare sight indeed, well won AA team, congratulations.

• Round2

themightyreds_UK - - Politics & Diplomacy

trouble does as trouble does, no point arguing, he's always right in his own mind

• UK2 WW race

With the amount of rumours and counter rumours flying around, and troops going here, there and everywhere, tomorrow could be a different story from today

• Quote: “I've forgotten who you are already ... Red Dragon, OGC” fair enough, at least I don't need the Soup Dragon to feed me, oh sorry I mean your nemesis SWM to give you a boost. Nick I'm not slating you or NemRis, but come on, you state you won't work with SWM, whilst camber is sat in your ally with a plan set, go figure

• Round2

themightyreds_UK - - Politics & Diplomacy

you're kidding? You spent so much time on other serves trouble, you forgot the team on uk4, Monkeys deserved to win

• No response from Tiny Clanger (how dare allies help each other out complainer) perhaps happy that SWM are feeding NemRis scraps, because of course they'd never work together again.

• Quote: “How many times you can join the same alliance in one server .... we have some people join the same alliance seven or eight times so far. ” does this include johnnyboyp joining NemRis? briefly so you can get over the 50 mark, note that SWM haven't helped since, as they head for 70 your still on 51 (yes ok were on 46) I was under the impression that NemRis & SWM were no longer friends, but hey its just a game, and some people would do anything to win

• Quote: “How many times you can join the same alliance in one server .... we have some people join the same alliance seven or eight times so far. ” , as often as you like Should an artifact with alliance wide effects (such as a WW plan) become disabled for a number of days after you change alliance? No as it hadn't been conquered, whereas the storage/ diet/ trainer usually are Personally I feel plans were spawned with a NE bias, but that isn't an AA fault its random, plans only offer a build on t…

• Firstly good factual reporting of events, excellent AA offence, I wonder if your defence is as good though, which brings me to secondly, I've never heard of that song inky, and I know I've been around a few years

• Guess the player game

themightyreds_UK - - Tavern

could be zombie? time for a bit of light relief Lag, I quite agree

• Ok not that it matters but not taking Inky's word or GGnore's word as gospel, the only person who can answer the question: 'are NemRis helping AA' is Nick Nick is a straight talking honest bloke, if NemRis wish to help an ally other than their own fair enough BTW I'm not in any of the above alliances

• Great team of players in FL, shame Trouble couldn't keep the momentum going but 340+ days play must be tiring, why no one advised me against a non cap offence I'll never know, or why I tried it again after previous failures who knows. Stole an artie, bit late in the day but its something to chalk of the project list :happy: Chris

• Impressed by the dedication of the few that stayed until the end, despite my plan of using the server as a vehicle for trying out a few things, I stayed and yes it has been fun. Learnt a few things, such a non cap hammer isn't for me, but we live and learn. Good luck to all in the future, and never bear a grudge

• Quote from eddy18: “I worry about you if you think this is a boring UK sever...would hate for you to have seen some of the ones in the last few yeas with two more maybe max 3 allies going for a WW at endgame! Five allies between level 43-57? Ill take that in terms of keeping an endgame entertaining. And hey, if you are still finding it boring then praps you haven't done enough to make it interesting. Get out what you put in or something like that” Well said, the more WWs the better, even better …

• Quote: “Doesnt matter where they spawn, this is a war game go out and fight for another.” its a war game alright,we never wava from that

• Oh look OGC building past 49 with only 1 plan. Lol cant go get one for themselves ? Cheap All smoke and mirrors, do I dare presume that you holding six makes you the better ally? The fact that 2 do the job, and the spawning of plans is random obviously not an issue.

• Caption Contest

I see the karaoke at the Settler's Rest Inn, has got out of hand again, Senator Red Dragon UK2

• UK2 WW race

[h=4]Wonder of the World[/h] * * Players * Name * Alliance * Level * [TR='class: hover'] [TD='class: ra']1. [TD='class: pla']Springbok [TD='class: nam']♥ Contains Alcohol ♥ [TD='class: al']A.A [TD='class: lev']43 [TD='class: at']x.gif [TR='class: hover'] [TD='class: ra']2. [TD='class: pla']bear [TD='class: nam']May Contain Nuts [TD='class: al']OGC [TD='class: lev']38 [TD='class: at']x.gif [TR='class: hover'] [TD='class: ra']3. [TD='class: pla']Ares [TD='class: nam']Our Сharm [TD='class: al']OLYM…

• UK2 WW race

Quote: “Cannon fodder? You mean we are sending our defence to die defending SWM” Don't know about defence, but someone sent offence at a set of our plans, bit weird as NemRis and SWM no longer have a working relationship, anyway no harm done.