Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• An excellent summary of events! It is very interesting to read about this from your perspective. Also, my biggest regret for the server is taking RBG. Muffin, I am so happy you were on our side, your defence was key! But psychologically I think the move was too powerful. The benefit we gained from hitting the moral in carnage far exceeded the actual benefit of the amazing players we took in. Reversed, Had RBG gone to Carnage the moral boost there, and the adrenaline of a new danger here would ha…

• I don't know why you would have found me condescending. And I've always helped everyone as best I can. But with 90 People, and just as many PMs and MMs a day to wade through (baring in mind I only have 1 free evening during the week) it's hard to give everyone a decent amount of time. Which is why I encourage an active group chat. Now you state that it was just me you had a problem with... Why? The leaders room is active on a daily basis and everything goes through there and is agreed upon by al…

• Thanks SR He contributed yes, and he was included in our report and all was well. Then he sent me a PM which undid all of that. So I removed him. It might seem nasty, but if he had cared about being part of MM then he wouldn't have said what he said. I did message him back once first, but he stuck by it and so I dropped him from the alliance he hated being apart of. MartinJames Nah not really, I can take it. I am just command the same respect I give to my alliance from my alliance. Not just to m…

• I am all for being enemies and then friends FL for example I reached out to after a bloody good server But they couldn't put the server behind them Their loss I don't care what backlash you think I face I do everything I do for MM and MM alone, they're more important to me than some weird UK secret society of players who have this imaginary rule book of how big your hammers can or can't be Why would you guess the intentions of your allies? Talk to them and you will know...

• Trickster You misunderstand He only started being rude after the attack, so I didn't use him, as far as I was aware everything was fine until he sent me hate messages after the attack 15 minutes before we won So I kicked him because he doesn't deserve to win with us with that attitude

• Who said I told him that? Your magic fairies again? I do confuse you all, that's why I have decided to group you all into one person "He who hates us for no good reason" For simplicity

• That's the thing... I didn't lie Only he said that And you now Doesn't make it any truer He was the rammer As was flower As was dsv As was Gellewza Flower lost his in an unfortunate but will placed strike Gellewza hit the WW first time around, and immediately began the rebuild. This left us 2-3 hits Guess what... We didn't need that many. Should I plan for not needing that many? According to you I need a rammer for every WWK so not sure why you now think I should only have one dsv had the larger…

• The alliance member treated me, the rest of the leaders and the alliance with contempt. I saw no reason for them to remain a member. I still don't. And if you like to surround yourself with rude people you can I prefer to have an alliance full of happy people who enjoy being there Not those who want to turn a win into something negative out of some personal slight they invented So you know why he was mad? Someone else knocked the wall down before they got to it. I am sorry, but if you are going …

• No I don't I've kicked 100 people for all sorts of reasons Keeping Hellcat in would have brought down the name of the alliance due to his attitude towards it. Also, of course you wouldn't want to fit in... Because that would go against your image of being a boring and bitter troll who can't cope with outside the box thinking. Or thinking in general apparently...

• See, you wouldn't fit in either. Because unlike people like Hellcat and yourself, we remain polite. Even if we want to invite issues out of nothing.

• He got kicked for being rude We are a friendly team of players that are loyal to each other. There is no place for someone to act the way they did. Even if it is 15 minutes before the end game.

• Which you would have simmed all server attacking no one, hiding your precious Gaul hammer just so it could have the smallest bit of effectiveness when you get to attack right at the end. Sounds well fun.

• Lol, starting to wonder if you have ever actually played a server before

• Wrank hit the WW twice So.....

• One of OGC's leaders is in MM haha... As is one of SWM's... Have you forgotten that we were outnumbered last server by FL, GMC and Gimps and still won? Anyway, this is what a solid 1.5* alliance can do when they relax and play at 10% of their capabilities. Yeah I am talking to you MM 10%, starving troops, defending with hammers, simming, not building enough troops! Really????? We could have had 4million offence hit their WW today instead of 3.1million: Converter - Battle reports Travian Not even…

• I think it's nice to consider burn victims as still pretty It must be very hard to live with something like that Also it's pretty unfair to say we played at 1.5 out of 5... We prepared for an enemy playing 5/5, we didn't need to use it, but it's there.

• So what you are saying is... the only way to play the game properly, is to put all your largest eggs into one basket and throw them as hard as you can at the WW Great battle plan there Ever heard of maintaining the advantage? Conserving ammunition? Counting the enemy strength? Hiding your true strength? Doing maximum damage with minimal effort? You would have us fire our largest cannon when your defense is supposedly at its weakest. And then claim to be better than us? It's not our fault your de…

• Rolled? Hit hard maybe, lose maybe, be hanging on my tiny threads maybe... Rolled, you have to break a teams spirit and unity for that.

• He will take it as an attack He's taken me chiefing his assumptions and defending my team as an attack all thread I am glad someone in here understands the game and can see through Marksy @Marksy why would I be embarrassed? I want DtS on my team because I think they are a good player, with a great sense of teamwork and seem like a decent person in general. They already settled on playing UK1, that's fine... I am not going to cry about it. I get the feeling you would if they said no to playing wi…

• Finally some banter DaegontheSnake swears you guys are not as bad as you pretend to be