Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Round2

Pandababy_AU - - Politics & Diplomacy

Bit quiet in here lads

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “But then everyone would know he is hitting his own alliance then :P” I have it on good authority that Eli Monpress is roman and not a teuton

• travian-reports.net/us/report/505398a2aa9 Yoink, someone made me a top 10 defferrr

• Unfortunately after being added to a certain alliance chat room I inadvertently found out who trouble actually is after he'd already established who I was. Sorry trouble, I know you want to be me but I am Eli monpress no idea who the forum account is though CYA IN OUR CHAT

• I call BS, you can't roman and Lord Aslan wouldn't put up with you :P

• What's troubles IGN? I've been looking for a new 4446 to settle.

• Place your bets!

I apologise profusely for trying to make your boring ass bet more interesting

• Place your bets!

I hope anyone who bet 10k and lost it, sent it directly to eli monpress for efficiencies sake.

• Place your bets!

Oh all good then travian-reports.net/us/report/502880836cb

• Place your bets!

Wild accusations and lies? I could provide the reports but i'm not sure on the forum rules these days.

• Place your bets!

We all know you're raiding eli monpress and sending back the res anyway aslan

• Anybody out there?

Pandababy_AU - - Community & Events

Quote from Craickeen: “What's your point exactly? Making a point of pointing out that you can read a report is not worthy of a pat on the back my friend. The timeless classic you speak of is not for the faint hearted, just goes to show you don't always need a hero to do the dirty work..The job got done regardless of what strategy was used, dead troops are dead troops.” My point is wind your neck in princess, we're livening this gaff up!!

• Anybody out there?

Pandababy_AU - - Community & Events

Fox are too busy congratulating themselves for this debacle travian-reports.net/us/report/375812d9786 The ol' heroless defending. Timeless classic.

• See there you go again...i don't generally talk about you trouble and i don't post on the forum about you - you do that to me

• Lol lying about my name? It's hardly a massive lie to try and disguise ones identity in travian is it trouble? however you're too smart a cookie for me inspector poirot. As for being rude, i feel like that's the pot calling the kettle black. 'of what your leader steve did on uk3' [A] doesn't have a leader trouble, the alliance pages tells you're we're a council of four, use your eyes please. 'Then he got his armies killed and deleted' Now then i'm sure you've heard whatever version of events pai…

• Quote from Trouble: “The account deleting directly afterwards was no clue as to why? He reckons he got his account stolen. I mean its likely un related, but wouldn't be suprised if it was your ally leader behind it, given his antics.” One day you'll grow up you, absolute cretin. Scott is the alliance leader and he messaged him saying he was deleting, so borged on scott so he could get some exp. Sigh.

• Attempt at an analysis!!

Pandababy_AU - - UK

Quote from Corrers: “2 words - Crazy Jerry. There were those who were happy to ignore his blatant cheating, and those who wanted to be nowhere near it.” Then i would like to applaud those in FL. Notice Crazy Jerry chiefed a village from one of his 'personal defenders', i vaguely remember a quote on this forum where he said they weren't there to push him res or whatever, just defence. Pahaha.

• Attempt at an analysis!!

Pandababy_AU - - UK

Yup seems like [A] have really kicked off and look the dominant force in the NW now. FED have dropped down to one wing, losing 90% of their NW members. Also looks like TI GMC and TI DFC picked up a few members from FED, much more equal in that quadrant now. Would still like to hear about what happened with MM/FL?

• The Fact Factory

Pandababy_AU - - Tavern

Still trying to blame your shortcomings on me, how tiresome. Still blaming me solely when it was a decision six of us made. M was formed because you removed alliance rights from everyone in a panic, my fault? Hardly.