Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Round2

The Zombie_UK - - Politics & Diplomacy

Hello UK4, we have started a newly formed alliance in the NW, Bloodhound Gang (BG) to hopefully have a good time with plenty of fun this server. We have just finished UK2 in AA and a few of us have decided to try this server out to get a grip on the new alliance bonus schemes and because we are a bit soft in the head and cannot have a full break from the game it seems, lol. We are looking forward to new challenges with a much smaller group, we are open to recruitment so if anyone is interested i…

• UK2 Server Awards

The Zombie_UK - - Community & Events

IGN (single or dual-account): Zombie (The Andy half) [B]Your Set-up and Achievements: [/B]Managing to build a very good WWK, as well as keeping a smashy hammer running for a long time and building well over 100k defence before the end. Also of leading the alliance for another term. [B] [B]Alliance: AA [B]Best Alliance (Not your own) : [/B][/B][/B]OGC for playing the game right and trying to get a good defence in their WW. (Even though they did cosy up with our friend Tangra and the server for a …

• Well i've got to give it to ggnore and his merry band of plastic gods. They have managed to work with every other person and his dog apart from Nemris I believe in there quest purely to stop AA from winning. You never know it may well work as well, it has been a very exciting end to the game battling off WWk's and WWr's from all the other quads and rebuilding to still lead the way just now. It's the SW's time coming up to hit us.. let's see how massive these hammers are after simming them up for…

• The Rumour Mill

Haha, I'm loving this trashy rumour mill thread just now. It's funny how some think we have been working with anyone at all this server. I can categorically, 100% confirm that if OGC had not hit SWM before level 97 we would have squished them ourselves with the hammers that had already been confirmed for this particular hit. The same way that we have hit every other WW that was approaching the higher levels. It means we still have much more left in the tank to bring others down if we somehow man…

• Good afternoon everyone, it is a great day today in the wonderful world of Travian where we all spend too long locked in. I think after the last few days we should post up all the WW attacks that have occurred so we can see the failings and successes of each one! Firstly we will start with the hits on AA from Olympia, Pantheon and LCA! travian-reports.net/us/report/…1,4995961c4ff,49959845a23 gettertools.com/report/1990/FffXpdRD Now as you will no doubt see here we have a big contrast in standard…

• Quote from offspring: “Behave yourself meme :P” It's Andy mate. Previous name was lost by these lot with all the access issues. (eppyrage) We are on uk2 now just finishing up. Good luck and hello Meme lol. Another one who couldn't quite stay away. Haha

• Quote from offspring: “Oh go on, if i had any interesting reports to share i would, but all mine are of my dual picking on smaller players; im not proud of it but it keeps him too busy to borg the hammer before arties.” Chris is this you? Sneaked back into Travian without even an hello

• The Rumour Mill

Rumour has it this was maybe always our plan, not only just team mates from the last server but did it from opposite quads this time around as well, especially now no one is hitting OGC Well played Bear and Co. for beating the gods of the NW.

• WOW! I think everyone needs to calm down a little here. I was avoiding these darn forums until we had actually won this server but things are getting a little silly now 1st Point - ggnore/Tangra Built a fantastic WWk, well played it doesn't matter how much help you get from your alliance if you make that you have done a grand old job. 2nd Point - AA put up a fantastic defence and to deny a 600k WWk a zero is amazing work but to limit it to 20 levels is a massive effort and a lot of credit is des…

• Quote from ggnore13: “And so the truth emerges and we now know the big secret! AA stuffed all the def in the WW (of course Andy's personal anvils excluded because they are not ment for petty endeavours such as teamwork) and are now defending with low numbers or even off troops and siege. travian-reports.net/us/report/49312065891 travian-reports.net/us/report/49311993e90” Oh damn are we not at the WW stage of the game yet?? Sorry my bad! My players wouldn't even report silly hits on pointless tar…

• Useful tactics

Quote from ggnore13: “AKA Andy :D” Yes our alliance is not scouting very well is it? If you could be bothered to check your alliance attack board you will find hundreds of scouting's every day on your team and Olympia from our strong scout arti holders as most normal people do things. Isn't it about time you did something useful for your alliance other than spin rubbish? Maybe start to use some of the troops you must surely have with using the AA so long before you are left with 10 players "agai…

• Very well played chap, a good plan executed well against an artifact that we have fortunately finished with The first glimpse of the mighty NW warriors eh It's a shame you are down over 20 players in your meta before you started but at least you might try to start putting up a fight now.. oh but wait, you are already struggling to defend the targets you have and this gives us one more to aim at so that is our tiny little bit of silver lining on todays actions i suppose.. Again though well done t…

• The Rumour Mill

We have yet to have an anvil at any of our villages as def, why would we?, there is no need unless we actually have enemies hitting us.. The defence goes to other players mostly so not sure what your process of thought is on this? Poor guess work it seems.. We have no scouts yet we have scouted about 45 of your 90 accounts? How is this possible I wonder.. another very strange comment this from you.. but now we have 2 accounts with x5 scouts why would we purposefully use x3 scouters when the stro…

• The Rumour Mill

Telling everyone what to do yet hiding from the alliance leadership board miss ggnore, tut tut! Protecting yourself and the diet with the unique confusion Oh what a big girls blouse you are.. and you have the cheek to comment about me using the small haste lol.. ha ha.. Anyway if you all actually decide to start taking part in this war you are more than welcome, the only player giving it a go is Wuutzoor with his supply village hitting.. You seem to be having trouble finishing off your first ene…

• The Rumour Mill

So the Pantyfoolympians are celebrating a little victory, well played you stopped two guys who had planned this attack between themselves, none of these players has ever wished or asked to have the small haste in such a dangerous area and nor would they as they are not silly unlike some others seem to be, they tried something and it failed, the end of that chapter, we rebuild them play hammers and off we go again. You are trying to get some kind of a negative reaction from our TEAM that is only …

• The North remembers

The funniest thing ggnore is that I think you actually believe yourself at times, bewildering However on to more important things, yes Ares account is a mess and I count your meta is down 11-12 players since we started hitting you? A lot of them accounts I know for a fact we hit with reals.. so to say that them hits meant nothing is exactly the point that everyone is making, You do not understand people and how we tick. Doesn't matter how big a persons capital fields are they are a member of the…

• The North remembers

Interesting discussions have been going on here In here I see when I have been busy being ill.. So just to recap on the key points - 1. Once again ggnore decides to openly admit that he is not bothered about the lower pop players who don't have high level cap fields and can't spend a lot of gold (the exact same type of players that would win the server for you if you ever realised that) - these exact same comments on the last UK5 ended up with your alliance slowly disappearing around you.. 2. Th…

• The North remembers

Ha Ha Ha, Yes that about sums it up drats...

• The North remembers

Sorry Nibnob but no, I'm not putting so many reports together for you. I have much better things to be doing with my time and was only keeping everyone up to speed with the state of affairs in the North. I'm sure one of the other side would have been on here rubbishing my claims if they had not been true. Then I may be forced to go grab the reports for you

• The North remembers

Morning everyone, it's been a very chaotic week in the North I must say. I will try to sum it up as best as I can.. 1. 19 Olympia/Pants/FoO capitals trashed with most if not all fields wiped out in two battle runs against the NW. One other capital part damaged (a few waves) and one of Ares friendly accounts capital village destroyed in the grey. 2. Lots of stray Olympia/Pants/FoO defence wiped out as not sent to organised def calls. 3. One main hammer and two follow in hammers dead from AA, One …