Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Quote from Lemon: “Quote from Mazza Pazza_IT: “i hope ” Want to dual with me? I will buy gold if you don't rosik :osd: ” it's an official offer ?

• Quote from Gian: “Congrats! Is next round going to be After 20-30 days ? ” i hope

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Mazza Pazza_IT - - Politics & Diplomacy

this was like my third hammer in italians server ahahah .. but hey maybe , after that, they found out friendly farming.. or maybe not

• Quote from Tombo457: “I only said there wasn't troops in 1 cap, and that your figures about the 2nd were massively over exaggerated. Stop bending my words to make yourselves feel about zeroing a few small solo players caps..” Few smAll solo players caps? Titledhalo maybe is a leader of hegemony , maybe :horse: however , it S not finished yet

• Rumor Mill Round 24

rumor has it... some hegemony lost his hammer do you agree , my friend tombo?

• Quote from Tombo457: “Guess I really hurt your feelings It's not only the trolling, but their game tactics also that are classless.” maybe you destroyed some crop fields , but we still have our hammerS and capital LOLOLOLOLOL.

• Ukx

Quote from Placebo: “After 72 hours, artifacts and oases become attackable. It shows up on the side with a timer, just like when artifacts from natars are about to be released, or when your account is on delete. It's just a normal function within the game. However, they are only attackable, and can't be reinforced, so it's about getting there first. Knowing the banned account is an advantage in this case, since they have the timer for the 72 hours. I thought you knew everything, Lemon?” why i ca…

• Ukx

this player is banned... i want to know how it's possible he lost the artifacts during this time. Maybe we can report this to Travian Games

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Rumor has it...someone cried a lot for some troops killed in a chiefed village...and now is crying for something else But it s not finished yet... Rumor has it ... ragnarok is the next - - - Updated - - - Rumor has it...someone cried a lot for some troops killed in a chiefed village...and now is crying for something else But it s not finished yet... Rumor has it ... ragnarok is the next

• Artefacts

Quote from Lovgren666: “1n6g9y.jpg” maybe because we are under 50/50 and small artis were 200|200? sometimes, open the brain

• don't touch my friend lemond !!!! - - - Updated - - - don't touch my friend lemond !!!!

• Rumour has it... this week is going to be ragnarok's turn to be the first top raid seems Logic a little one doesnt Hurt anyone - - - Updated

• Pre-Artie Analysis

Mazza Pazza_IT - - Community & Events

Quote from nico972: “Yeah but you forgot to say that INFAMOUS got a decent amount of reinforcement from ex- FN players :)” and voc from their many "friends" so?

• Quote from TurkC: “[TEKLİF = Bay. CinghialoTheMain; 1512874] TurkC'nin bir çiftlik olduğu söylentisi var mı? Bu bir sır değil .. :P Bizim için daha iyi söylentiler var mı? [/ QUOTE] hahahaha Thank you for laughed to me You have no power and heart to make me farm. Ya'all not strong as me as enough. Why? İ am strong because: i know this is a game, if i get destroy then i can congrat, but if i destroy then i also say next time. Note that: if i destroy you, your friends will abondon you. İf i get de…

• Quote from Placebo: “The "rumours" you came up with first were all lies and slander and you know it, they were not true.” at the beginning it was just flame ... but than someone told us that we were thinking right ahaha

• ridiculous. Just this We asked for some information about you, and it seems the rumors were true. Do not have a good reputation in this domain, but if you like playing like this, just continue

• Quote from LemonD: “Rumour has it...Pepople love attacking without scouting in advance...myself included :|” post some reports

• We are discussing those funny reports ... so can i put them in my farmlist ?;)

• Quote from LemonD: “Seeing it at BREXIT don't like sharing reports, I will do it for them.. 473254b1367.png Seems like Brexit have forgotten how to build siege...” "palisade has been destroyed " so, it's good - - - Updated - - - Quote from Rome: “travian-reports.net/us/report/4732601ce9b travian-reports.net/us/report/473261ff8e3 travian-reports.net/us/report/47326216cde Some nice friendly farmning :ahoy:” AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH squirrel boy good players

• Quote from Placebo: “That is a very far fetched rumour I'm sure someone in his former alliance can debunk...” :):):):):)