Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Price Increase

Hell's Lullaby - - Game Suggestions

Can someone post exactly how much packages of 1600 and 600 gold cost from different domains? If not can someone tell me where I can find it myself?

• Twister

• Christmas Treasure Hunt

Hell's Lullaby - - Events & Contests

Hidden question mark

• Price Increase

P.S, you guys should stop getting mad at the Travian forum staff, most if not all of them are doing this voluntarily, their power regarding the issues you're all complaining about is very limited, they're just trying their best to help the community because they somehow still care, I've said this before and I'll say it again, if you think they're doing a bad job you're more then welcome to try and replace them, most of them are in that place simply because there haven't been someone better to co…

• Price Increase

Quote from Lemon: “Real question is, who is at the top? But I think Cali is onto something, as a lot of the comments in this thread might be ignored in a weekly report, since the original topic was the price increase. ” The Germans are at the top. Hate to burst your bubble but even when a head community manager adds a thread like this to his report more than half of the comments will be ignored, it's mostly luck combined with the urgency of how important exactly the comment is to be read (usuall…

• Price Increase

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “So we should all sit back and shut up because it won't make a difference? Staying silent and just accepting things 'because that's just the way they are, it isn't going to change' is the only way you can't make any difference. Its high time we learnt that as a society, in this game and more importantly outside of it. ” Don't try misinterpreting my words forcefully, I emphasized you're free to complain all you want and that there's nothing wrong doing so, what I was po…

• Price Increase

After reading almost all the comments I have to say that I feel that a lot of my negativity towards Travian lately since I came back (about 1 year ago?) is the same as yours, pointless. As much as I'd love to think so as it would make a lot of things easier for me come to terms with - the main people who handle the real issues with Travian and basically the game itself are more than aware of the massive spiral they've been entering and has been stuck in for quite some time now. They're trying to…

• Number game

Hell's Lullaby - - Tavern

To me the number 42 connotes with both the lottery, social groups of 3 people where one of them is just a third wheel, and math. I have memories of old style colored balls pulled by a woman from some long red twisting pipe in which the balls roll from some one big ball of lottery balls container and I dunno why but I remember the balls 2 and 4 from there and I associate those numbers with statistics/odds/luck/math.

• Number game

Hell's Lullaby - - Tavern

Women can expect to experience a midlife crisis of their indentity and their life overall once they reach age 40

• Travian is broken

Hell's Lullaby - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from Hell's Lullaby: “Quote from Hawkery: “Quote from Naughty: “Quote from Ameno: “Hi all. Sysadministrators are already on the issue. Please, sorry for the inconvenience. We'll do our best to fix it asap. ” This is all very well and good saying this. But like all the other support staff you fail to actually offer any information. -- Yes we know you're trying to fix it, but it would be great to know what's actually going to happen?Will the server rollback to the state…

• Travian is broken

Quote from Hawkery: “Quote from Naughty: “Quote from Ameno: “Hi all. Sysadministrators are already on the issue. Please, sorry for the inconvenience. We'll do our best to fix it asap. ” This is all very well and good saying this. But like all the other support staff you fail to actually offer any information. -- Yes we know you're trying to fix it, but it would be great to know what's actually going to happen?Will the server rollback to the state it was in before the event jam happened, or will …

• Travian is broken

Same thing happened in Israel's last speed, like 5-6 times when one of those times was at our WW stages, and ... we had a huge minus gjutsg huge minusgjutsg It's funny that the same problem keeps happening after 10 full years.