Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 206.

The full calendar for Fire And Sand x3 is available here!

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

daz - - S1

I know a Tot, but they are not Tot this round, they play under a different name...so maybe there's two tots Maybe there's in fact 3 and they're called Tilly, Tom and Tiny

daz - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Nobody else wants to do it? Fine then, I'll do it Converter - Battle reports Travian RIP ” Don't forget, they have been explicitly told they are not allowed on the forum so there will be no word from the dictator himself or the dictatorees < I have definitely made that word up

• What happened to the UK forum

daz - - General Discussions

I feel very sorry for this new guy. Who in their right mind would want to work under the dictator anyway

daz - - S1

Quote from IL SLAGTER_DK: “GoTN just shows how travian should be played in silence! I cheer for Heston! And I am still the best player out there ” Who let this guy out?

daz - - S1

Quote from Lokii: “Statement from Gotn regarding the UK1 forum We have been part of this forum 50 days, and we have decided that GoTN will no longer be active on the forum. We can't condone the overall language used in here, and will no longer be part of it. Our member havn't been saints, but the namecalling, and overall herrasment from other forum users is by far the worst we have seen on any travian forum worldwide. There seems to be no clear line in what is allowed and what is not. As we rego…

• A suspected glitch

daz - - Bug & Server Issues

Do it at a decent time for once, i.e never because it will only bring more problems

daz - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “Bad morning? ” Yes. But that is not the point. The point is don't drag me into your arguments, I have no interest to compare who has the biggest over a virtual game.

daz - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “Quote from Marksy_UK: “Also, whether you're caught now or later in the server doesn't bother me, people in GotN will be banned at some point (not saying you're all cheating but some certainly are) ” Like you say yourself, we dont allow cheaters, and many of us, have gamet together for many years by now. But okay is Keon Kali's multi acc also then bcs he sent him deff? ” Don't bring me into your . That ship sailed.

daz - - S1

I am sure between Lemon, ELE and certainly Lotte, they can get their point across. I have seen some very good suggestions throughout and as long as these guys can be given the time to discuss them all in depth then there is hope...however, as to whether they listen is another question entirely. I personally believe it will all be a complete waste of time and TG will continue to push players away whilst updating the game with new graphics and useless unimportant rubbish. For me it is my last hope…

daz - - S1

Quote from Craickeen_UK: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Craickeen_UK: “6 pages of crap since this morning are you actually kidding me?! Some entertaining posts though to be fair...keep up the good work ” so it's not 6 pages of crap then strictly no kids allowed in here ” Settle down sunshine, I said some not all, Mostly it was crap ” Well thanks for adding to it the more the merrier

daz - - S1

Quote from Craickeen_UK: “6 pages of crap since this morning are you actually kidding me?! Some entertaining posts though to be fair...keep up the good work ” so it's not 6 pages of crap then strictly no kids allowed in here

daz - - S1

Quote from IL SLAGTER_DK: “Rumors says MFH actually dares to send attacks against The Great Danes! Sorry for the spoiler ALERT! ” Why are you calling yourselves dogs? I think that is pretty harsh on your ally mates. I mean I heard you had some creatures in GoTn, but to openly criticise like that is really harsh.

daz - - S1

Quote from IL SLAGTER_DK: “Rumors says MFH actually dares to send attacks against The Great Danes! Sorry for the spoiler ALERT! ” I wondered why you lot are so quiet today. Thought you had just gone back to your own domain.

daz - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Quote from Jake: “Quote from MarkokraM: “Quote from Sim_To_Win: “Don't you have a public Skype/Discord channel for UK servers to deal with this kind of provoking rather than doing it on the forum? ” that's actually an interesting suggestion, we could do that little further down in the serveri'm sure people won't just scream feck off to everyone, we are all mature people ” Once this is a thing let us know, I’d love this ” Is our Skype chat not good enough for you? And daz, …

daz - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “Quote from daz: “Yeah, we spoke about it yesterday remember Just trying to spice things up. You Nords are good when you've managed an attack, but you're all terrible on here. Get on the banter bus son. ” Manage an attack? blah blah blah, want another rumble in your main? ” yay guys I got a nibble!

daz - - S1

Yeah, we spoke about it yesterday remember Just trying to spice things up. You Nords are good when you've managed an attack, but you're all terrible on here. Get on the banter bus son.

daz - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “Quote from daz: “No duals, all solo accounts, and feeder accounts ” Dont lie to me ” You mean like you guys lie about your feeder accounts? And what about directing all applicants to ST alliance, so your not directly seen as working together, but you tell them all to go there so you can work together under the radar?

daz - - S1

No duals, all solo accounts, and feeder accounts

daz - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “Not rly, i have forgotten that tomorrow already Quote from daz: “Quote from Delta_DK: “Quote from daz: “Guys, no one is forcing you to be here. Heck, we didn't even want the Danish to come, they just arrived and aren't really welcome but we have to put up with them gloating because the Danish domain is dead. Now you guys come here and complain? Would you visit another country and disrespect their beliefs? Just enjoy the ride. ” Oh my friend, pure you rly ” Can I have that t…

daz - - S1

Quote from Lemon: “Quote from daz: “Guys, no one is forcing you to be here. Heck, we didn't even want the Danish to come, they just arrived and aren't really welcome but we have to put up with them gloating because the Danish domain is dead. Now you guys come here and complain? ” You still having nightmares from the days on ukx where we were playing against each other? ” No those we're the easy days. Anyway, your basically English now I also wasn't expecting a nibble from you