Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

The full calendar for Fire And Sand x3 is available here!

• UK2 WW Update

Storm Striker - - S2

one can simply say that SWM wasn't able to take down more than 30 levels of WW in first run and not take down even wall in second run.... and if that was a tactics which cant be so, then either planning was wrong or they are out of wwks... and so the server has ended just formalities being done right now....

• UK2 WW Update

Storm Striker - - S2

Quote from Mysterious Stranger: “No. Nobody feels like a wheel. dogs usually have the habit of casually lifting a leg on them. ” sometimes dog even get killed under wheel of vehicles...so do kittens

• whats the plan for UK2?

Storm Striker - - S2

Quote from Smith: “where to stop ” at me... I have been most annoying since past 4-5 servers

• final answer is -113/105

• Quote from Templar Knight: “(AB|C) ” this is 52|1 ->S57->E73->S47->E57->S43->W26->S18->? but then person roams here and there and goes no idea where, as he roamed everywhere being drunk without making any sense

• Years later he still remembered that night as clearly as if it had happened just a day before. Spirts of flame, dancing over the roofs, horrifying screams of people, blocked in their houses by the fire, huge plumes of smoke billowing into the dark sky. And him, the 8-year-old boy, who just found the greatest treasure that changed his life forever and the treasure that kid found was a little horse, yes it wasn't anything big for any teuton or gauls, or eqyptians, and as everyone can guess he was …

Storm Striker - - S2

I dont have any prob in what you hit, only thing here I'm telling is mercurys aim was cropfields not GWs, till now we gave you many proof to show how you messed it up but now where is yours? Quote from goldenboy: “your words dont scare me at all ” so where do you go to hide when I ask to try a sim with one cata and "learn game"?? beleive me game on forum and in travian is different, there actions work more than just trying to hide mess you make Quote from goldenboy: “im more manly than everyone …

Storm Striker - - S2

that golden boy is learning to be man?

Storm Striker - - S2

Quote from goldenboy: “unless you have real evidence that my mates didnt target the GW, which they ofc did your arguments are basically invalid, travian has been glitchy this round, and there have already been "bugs" with reports not only on this case. ” now c'mon i have reports from the defender itself, so what else i need when i can myself see report... and you wanna say tr07 didnt had bug but it was made specially for your one player mercury?? really makes me laugh to what extent you can go t…

Storm Striker - - S2

its like if you are defender you can see what attacker aimed to hit, right? like if you attack my feeder with few catas aiming GW but it hits a cropfield, wont it show in report to me that you actually aimed for GW but as i had no GW in village it went random and hit a field? That guy Goldenboy thinks we cant find out that his ally person missed on aiming GG or GW and says as there were no GG GW his ally player mercury hitted into fields.

Storm Striker - - S2

Quote from MarkokraM: “oh! i wondered when wishmaster will grant you guys with his presence and share his grand knowledge about building WWs ” but atleast he knows that defender can check what you aimed for, here people are arguing that defender cant even find what attacker aimed for.... no idea how they survived that far...lol

Storm Striker - - S2

Quote from goldenboy: “you saying that we already knew that they had exactly 4GWs and targetted exactly those 4 and nothing else is pure BS, ” where i said, you knew how many GWs they had in WW i said cropfields were on aim, and any defender can tell that looking on report, check with support to learn game before opening mouth, it helps in not looking stupid Quote from wishmaster3: “I believe "random target was selected" is only visible to the attakcer and defender themselves, and not necesarill…

Storm Striker - - S2

I would say just get any player with speed arti to send one cata to godfather then, he wont mind killing one cata for sure, if he still doesn't get then ask him to send one cata to any feeder of some active GOT player, and then they can tell what he tried again. Mercury did aim for cropfields, and as goldenboy himself once said robbedgamer hit a field not GG GW because he had less cata, and so did mercury(1.1k cata only), if crop fields were aim for mercury then op went fine else that part was m…

Storm Striker - - S2

Best thing you guys can do is send 1 cata to godfather himself aiming TS at his lowest feeder and he himself can find out how it works solving it all damn easy. Defenders can always tell what attacker aimed be it random or any building not even present in vill. IF you wanna do it other way send one cata to lowest vill of any GOT player aiming just any building and he will tell what you aimed.

• A Valentine Card contest

Storm Striker - - February Contest

wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…55be3fac20611dcfbd5821418

• Quote from daz: “I congratulated you, why so salty ” just because you said its only popularity thing... whereas it costed me 16-18hrs of my daily life... so that kinda makes me think if someone devalues time i wasted in game Quote from mutley_UK: “I don't brag about my own achievements as I have that little thing called modesty ” about this saying truth Im good only to people of my ally and hey, i speak only of what I actually did... i just take things as facts, like if anyone there in hall of f…

• c'mmon man I did what was possible that time, while you do nothing more than posting on other peoples achievement if you are good then good else why even bother whats other doing??? Also Im able to brag because I played good while what you are just doing nothing more than bragging on part of giga... learn game then play good then brag on own achievement I dont say my hammer was better than giga but then you were also not that good unless you were dual on Gigawatt account For Haters: JUST DIGEST …

• Quote from daz: “popularity contest ” If it was just about being popular next server you make three catters, raid over 85 mil and give half million def parking on your account with no dual, then we talk on this

• 2017 Awards Discussions

Storm Striker - - AWARDS 2017

Quote from Marksy_UK: “- but giga's were better and he needed everything he had to win the server - ” this I agree, i think he lost because the voter here wouldn't have found anything to find good about him, as there no one gave proper description of what he actually(with link to see hammer) did so only players of same server would have voted I think Quote from Mercedes: “Storm’s were built from the beginning to be WWKs ” about this its partial true, my second hammer of EC was supposed to be wwk…

• 2017 Awards Discussions

Storm Striker - - AWARDS 2017

Quote from Lemon: “Are we allowed to use this thread to discuss awards outside of the UK in this thread? And well it's still somewhat UK related, since people used "friendly accounts" to vote for themselves here...But looking at COM which were hit by a lot of the "friends" earlier, I think you should just abandon the polls, and make the staff pick whoever they think deserve it. ” though I'm winning on one place for now, but I totally agree on this.. And even in friend if you have someone who's a…