Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

The full calendar for Fire And Sand x3 is available here!

• And the number of farm spikers would increase by alot

• Sitter indicators

Ariakus - - Game Suggestions

Did nobody think about just talking to the sitters/duals before the operation starts? xD

• Statistics??

Ariakus - - Questions & Answers

Average value.

• ally attack filters

Quote from Mysterious Stranger: “ We are not on the same page, are we?” We are but your examples are just wrong^^ Quote: “If there is a farm with lvl 1 residence and wall and you can't farm more than 5 ress at a time but you are happy to send 100 troops to keep your losses down for that, be my guest. ” With 2 clubs lvl 20 you wont have any losses :P A workaround that I use: When sending catas to a new farm put that village into an separate fl. Then you can see when the attack arrived and you can…

• ally attack filters

Quote from Mysterious Stranger: “if is heavily farmed you can see just the last 5 reports. the one with the attack is probably went past 100 new reports ” Thats true. But if he is already heavily farmed you dont even have to send a siege^^

• ally attack filters

Quote from Mysterious Stranger: “There is no filter on my reports page to filter ''Raids'' from ''Attacks'' i send, which i find really annoying. When you send siege to clear some farms and there is no casualty, then the report is lost between thousands and thousands of regular raids... Good luck searching that one in particular. ” Just open the report via the list on the village itself :P

• Quote from m.hudson: “The issue is being investigated to try to prevent its re-occurrence ” Why wasnt it investigated the last two times this happended?^^