• UK1

Hobgoblin - - S1

Ok thank you, was just curious who might appear

• UK1

Hobgoblin - - S1

I’m not going with a preformed, only a couple of friends

• UK1

Hobgoblin - - S1

I’ve heard of a few pre formed alliances joining, was wondering which other ones will be making an appearance?

• Rumor has it (UK6)

Hobgoblin - - S6

Rumour has it that all ATOM defence died, messages have already been sent to shannara asking for help with standing defence

• whats the plan for UK2?

Hobgoblin - - S2

Quote from antonio_UK: “As you should know you don’t often here from me. So to stop all the gesturing and squabbling I’ll simply say. If my offensive team never mind two offensive teams sent out all these attacks and got those results I would be livid. Knowone ever believes intel from sources you don’t know. So as I deal with all the intel. This is a red herring The defence coordinator decided where the def was going and where cuts had to be made. But now it’s our turn. So baton down the hatches…

Hobgoblin - - S2

Converter - Battle reports Travian Converter - Battle reports Travian Converter - Battle reports Travian These were the other hits

Hobgoblin - - S2

goldenboy has suddenly gone very quiet... #goob

Hobgoblin - - S2

nibble

Hobgoblin - - S2

thanks, can you remind me pls

Hobgoblin - - S2

You can only be as good as your competition... 40k is plenty for the defence swm can muster Converter - Battle reports Travian

Hobgoblin - - S2

Quote from goldenboy: “"tried to copy", while neighbourino got zeroed even before that, cobrakai and vovri deleted like some plebs. lol PS. maybe you show them the def you had goblin, scared of something? ” Forgot I was fighting SWM, should have known they wouldn't risk it

Hobgoblin - - S2

Swm attempted to copy our recent zeroing of tranmeres cropper on Virgo and failed 32 incomings travian-reports.net/us/report/60198836c24 travian-reports.net/us/report/60198947036 travian-reports.net/us/report/601990e476c travian-reports.net/us/report/601992d6f3a Swm helped us save the cropper by kindly sending some clearers after the follow waves, and by the swm offence coordinator not realising that more than 100 catapults are needed to zero buildings I missed the reports of an attack on vikkij…

Hobgoblin - - S2

Goldenbore returns

Hobgoblin - - S2

Tr07 was defended by swm/jb. They’ve been working together for a while now

Hobgoblin - - S2

Quote from goldenboy: “Quote from APenguinOverlord: “I lose internet access for 24 hours and come online to no troops and no hammer LOL at least the unique AA got moved was a good set of attacks though either way ” whats the difference between having "no troops" and "no hammer" coz if u mean that u had some def thats not really accurate #MEOWMEOW ” Not really accurate saying it was just him who had no defence, you’re his dual so you should use the term “we” had no defence #MeowMeow

Hobgoblin - - S2

How about saying who you are golden boy?

Hobgoblin - - S2

Converter - Battle reports Travian

Hobgoblin - - S2

Is avarage better than average? The salt from what? Your caps lock?

Hobgoblin - - S2

A single player sent an attack without sending fakes at an alliance which has mostly had no incomings, and still got through and wiped out crop fields I don’t want teaching on how to play travian by you lot lol When exactly did I come across as annoyed lol?

Hobgoblin - - S2

Where was the insult in my post? And you said they were rebuilt, if they were 16/17s then they don’t get rebuilt in half a day Credit where credits due, a few swm players are raiding brilliantly, unfortunately for you that doesn’t win the server. I did think of that, just couldn’t see a reason why anybody except a child or my grandad would type in caps