Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 293.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S1

On your own birthday as well! Throw her in a camp!

Marksy_UK - - S1

Quote from Antihypowchondriacx: “I didn't know that. Guess you're right then. I mean Happy, not Alex, not Mark. ” I initially disliked this, but I've just spotted what you did. Well played sir.

Marksy_UK - - S1

To be fair, at 7am I was going to give GotN a 2-1 lead in this GotN vs MFH battle. But then a hero comes along... with no strength to carry on... I don't know the rest of the woooooorrddsss... Basically Yggradsil or whatever his stupid name is split his hammer in 2 and it all got walled. Hitting supply villages is not a bad tactic if you don't lose any troops. But as soon as you lose that one hammer, we win. MFH 2 - 1 GotN

Marksy_UK - - S1

Are you sure Jake? I mean a few hours ago you were 100% sure it was me, spiking my own farms

Marksy_UK - - S1

Do i smell another GotN op coming? Have a day off lads. You know, go outside? Make some friends? Maybe even just talk to people that you see face to face and not over the Internet?

Marksy_UK - - S1

GotN kick Daniel (Krybskytten? If Ive spelt that right then I deserve resources). First of many who dont use enough gold or push accounts?

Marksy_UK - - S1

Well thats boring. You should spam more Seeing reports is always good!

Marksy_UK - - S1

Who sends rams on a raid like that? Always knew you were a noob Jake. Im glad stuff is still happening in the SW

Marksy_UK - - S1

Jake just admitted to loving penguins. Pass it on. Would not like to see his browser history...

• UK1 - Battle reports

Marksy_UK - - S1

Converter - Battle reports Travian RIP More reports of loads of dead catas as well for Fenrir, Heimdall, Vidar and some others... no point in posting them all. But they did get through on 1 cap and a few supply villages...

Marksy_UK - - S1

Nobody else wants to do it? Fine then, I'll do it Converter - Battle reports Travian RIP

Marksy_UK - - S1

Think I know why GotN stopped posting on the forums... they must be able to see the future!

Marksy_UK - - S1

-Zero resistance -5 of top 10 defenders of the week from MFH Sound logic. GotN are going for it again tonight/tomorrow morning. Will let you all know how it goes in the morning.

Marksy_UK - - S1

You've had more dislikes on your posts than likes, which pretty much sums up how good you are at trolling...

Marksy_UK - - S1

Quote from IL SLAGTER_DK: “I am the best player. I dont get worse just because I dont play with gold on this server. See where I am going with this? ” Oh yeah I see where you're going with this. Give it a few more posts though and I might not be able to see you anymore, that hole your digging will be too deep! Quote from IL SLAGTER_DK: “Beside that have i heard rumors that the heavy gold users in MFH still has not reached level 15 crop in their cap - That is a joke! My guess is that you are 2-3 …

Marksy_UK - - S1

Why do I care what you're doing on other servers? You dont use gold on this server. On THIS server, you are claiming you are the best player. You are not. So shut it.

Marksy_UK - - S1

"GotN will no longer be posting on the forums" *GotN members begin to dislike all MFH posts* Real mature guys...

Marksy_UK - - S1

A non-gold user claiming he is the best player is like Oscar Pistorius saying he is the fastest man on the planet. In the Paralympics, yes. But when you come up against the big boys you have no chance. Yes you can be a very good player without gold, I know a few myself, but at the end of the day you cant claim youre the best. So please stop embarrassing yourself.

Marksy_UK - - S1

And I am your real Dad. Neither can be proven unless you tell us your IGN... Which you wont do, because your probably rubbish at the game

Marksy_UK - - S1

Some of GotN are swearing at me in game P.S. If you are trying to find out my online times... It will not be successful, me and my dual will just find out yours