Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 195.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

APenguinOverlord - - S1

Quote from Roadrunnerx: “Nice reps, kudos to the defence and the useless spy Dat 10:1 ratio though ftw ” me teuton me build barracks me train club

• UK1 SOUND TRACKS

APenguinOverlord - - S1

Mine and scott's relationship: youtube.com/watch?v=A1Rwv4iAqIQ

APenguinOverlord - - S1

If anyone wants to buy me gold, I can show my gratitude by forming a cross-quad super group AKA Helstalum and recording a personalised song of your choice. PM for more info

• UK2 WW Update

APenguinOverlord - - S2

Quote from kashi_AU: “yea those JB caried away with the wind, they thought swm gona surely win and decided to join them. Don, t know why they decided that way, may be our cooperative behavior were taken as our weakness, they thought we are handicap and dependent on them for a win. Else i personally had offered them respectable coordination and even despite of jon snow multiple warning always remained neutral to them. In reality we were never handicap neither dependent on any one for the win, rat…

• Quote from iRonik: “But Dacia wouldn't have that much def without a team, now would they? ” Are you crazy? The point I've been trying to make is that when you play in a team you want to feel significant. On UK servers it's small but you can banter with your enemies, it's a tight crowd, words and rumours travel fast, you feel both a solo and team impact ON those massive ones it's only the giant WWKs that knock 1 level off the WW that matter, everything else is just a pawn. I play Travian to have …

• UK2 WW Update

APenguinOverlord - - S2

Quote from Yorkshire Yoda_UK: “Quote from APenguinOverlord: “can i just big up my main girl @finnishgirl with that insane roman hammer ” Could you post it again to remind me?I can kind of remember salesman knocking off a couple of levels, but I think I missed the finnishgirl one. ” 6k imps my dude I've still got beef with that lot and I am glad to see them be useless

• You don't feel part of a team though. In a good team you can measure both the individual and group worth of your actions and feel like you're important. In a team of like 1000+ players you're just a wheel in the cog and feel like you don't have an impact. With or without you Dacia has 100 million defence in the WW lol

• Quote from Yorkshire Yoda_UK: “Quote from MLGJ_UK: “I think the other reality is that in the scheme of things the UK domain is somewhat insignificant, what's the average uk server these days? 100-150 players come end game from memory, I'm guessing less since the 3 years since I last played. ” Things are looking up. UK2 - Registered players: 306 Active players: 270 Not quite the 15,000 plus players there were on my first server though... ” I feel like im in the minority who prefers smaller server…

APenguinOverlord - - S1

nice bait and switch but the real culprit is jake he was trying to raid with spears and hit 'reinforce' everyone go cata donald putin thanks in advance

• UK2 WW Update

APenguinOverlord - - S2

can i just big up my main girl @finnishgirl with that insane roman hammer

APenguinOverlord - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Im glad stuff is still happening in the SW ” It hasn't stopped, we just don't spam the forums as hard

APenguinOverlord - - S1

Catapulting a 450 pop player who has no troops, try to scout him and this happens: Converter - Battle reports Travian The next logical step is this: Converter - Battle reports Travian Right?

APenguinOverlord - - S1

You never respond to my forum posts, I know you don't care. Jake knows how to treat a penguin right

APenguinOverlord - - S1

Mercedes, hands off Jake he's mine honey

• Quote from iRonik: “Not sure if you're serious with that answer. Dissatisfaction leads to core people leaving the game, thus reducing the revenue of Travian GmbH. You might think it's just one person now, but can things could escalate quite fast. ” As far as I know -SR is in the top percentage of gold buyers on UK forum. If people like him haven't stopped buying then travian's revenue hasn't decreased, so no incentive to change anything Quote from MadZ: “Don't pay to use the forum, which I belie…

• Quote from -SR: “Why is TG prioritising you, who are not meeting the needs of the community you have been given responsibility over, over us, who are actually here using this service? ” Because you're still here, using the service and buying gold, so their income hasn't changed and they have no incentive to change anything

• Uk1 MFH thread - No GotN allowed.

APenguinOverlord - - S1

Oh -SR you know how to make the penguins swoon

• Uk1 MFH thread - No GotN allowed.

APenguinOverlord - - S1

Are Petrayed allowed?

APenguinOverlord - - S1

Quote from Lokii: “We can't condone the overall language used in here, and will no longer be part of it. Our member havn't been saints, ” Wouldn't call Ahva a charmer.

APenguinOverlord - - S1

Post there then but please not another 5 pages of arguing if lv15 fields hurt to lose