Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 855.

• changing forum

Lemon - - Questions & Answers

It may be easier to follow this guide: wbb.forum.travian.com/thread/465767-forum-user-guide/

• UK F&S 3x - The Juice

Lemon - - F&S 3x

Well done Eric, you managed to post it on the US domain instead of UK. @Yowie here’s a test for you, move it to the UK

• Guess who posts next

Lemon - - Tavern

Time for a bit of lemon though The Norwegian "Summerbird" next?

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

Lemon - - F&S 3x

Fairly sure it wasn’t vicious who stopped us, but someone else...

• Spam bots

Lemon - - General Discussions

And another one...Would be amazing if any of you could remove the spam bots instead of refreshing notifications on this thread..>.<

• Spam bots

Can someone tell me why I keep getting notifications about someone quoting me, when there’s nothing here?

• What happened to the UK forum

Quote from Cretin_UK: “I am going to throw this out there - maybe the reason why HQ does not listed to some people is like this - and imagine this as a possible scenario, not what I personally think is actually happening: HQ: OK we need to implement something to improve UK forum, people are not happy CM: OK, how about we bring on a new Mod who might be better HQ: Is this realistic CM: Don't know but worth a try CM introduces new mod Several people instantly post very negative things without even…

• Currently Listening to?

Lemon - - Tavern

youtu.be/HwkLbeEYz6E Is that you? @notorious crunchie

• Quote from iRonik: “It's still yesterday in the US! ” It seems like they don't know about cultural differences, so they may not know about different timezones either?

• Quote from Lemon: “@Templar Knight The clock is ticking, day 4 winners have still not been announced...we are closing in on midnight. ” 5*...Not to mention that the community still don't know anything about the day 2 adventure.

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

Lemon - - F&S 3x

Not sure if anyone plays on this server, but now there's a thread for it... Seems like it's gonna be all about TEAM, VICIOUS and 90s

• Quote from Chaotic: “Wait are they actually doing that? That's pretty hilarious. How can they be elite when I'm not even with them. ” Yep, don't think they have a single ukx elite in their ally, and not to mention their usx "elites" apprently lose all servers they play

• @MartinJames_UK You are really showing up for the UK domain when we need it the most...

• Quote from Chaotic: “Those Vicious guys seem like a bunch of noobs if I'm being honest. Just another bunch of boring simmers. They'll be fun to take out late game though. ” They are a bunch of noobs, the fact that they have to lie about having elite players to recruit people is kinda funny though

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “Last word drops a bombshell! ” He doesn't like us, but apparently still read through most of the threads here on UK Sounds like he just don't want people to know that..

• Looking for a team to play with (F&S 3x UK)

Lemon - - F&S 3x

To all the people looking for an ally to join, VICIOUS seem to accept about everyone! Their team is apparently full of usx and ukx elites, so probably going for the sweet victory this round.

• Quote from Templar Knight: “In the future I do intend to do that as the need arises. You can bank on that statement. Yowie was just a fun person to grab so wanted to make sure I got him before other domains grabbed him. ” Scared of AU grabbing him? Or maybe the people at AU are too busy figuring out the day 4 adventure puzzle themselves, so they dont have time to recruit new people nor post the winners

• Quote from Templar Knight: “I hear you Lemon. I went fishing this morning and expected to be back but the fish were darn hungry and just kept us busy so we stayed quite a bit longer. Brought home some nice fish(cobia & amberjack) for several dinners. Any day fishing beats any day at work. ” Good, I would be worried if you didn't hear me, as I can be loud from time to time You didn't even catch a Lemon Shark? Amateur

• @Templar Knight The clock is ticking, day 4 winners have still not been announced...we are closing in on midnight.

• Day 5 The Inner Sanctum

Lemon - - Hero adventures

The cure is obviously in the yellow bottle, cause it's obviously filled with lemon juice, everyone knows that lemon juice is healthy af. A lemon a day, keeps the doctor away! I doubt anyone can argue with that one, so fairly sure it's the most logical explanation you'll ever find. You can just load the gold into the Bo Jackson account on 3x F&S, they seem to be lacking gold..