Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Quote from Roadrunnerx: “Nice reps, kudos to the defence and the useless spy Dat 10:1 ratio though ftw ” me teuton me build barracks me train club ” #TeutonMasterRace

boombapnation - - S1

Travian uk1 this is the only def report that really matters tho @KnowToFail

boombapnation - - S1

Would any gotn players be kind enough to donate gold to the poor and needy here? Pretty please? I'll give you my cell number

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from Locke Lamora: “trololol ” I love a good pun, keep them coming!

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from Cretin_UK: “can someone please give me the odds of the meta GotFH happening? With the tone here I think I could make a lot by putting $1 down at the moment In response to Lokii, and what is happening in the south: I think about the highlight of today is that I built a level up on my academy in a feeder? Correction - we did have a bit of a laugh when someone tried to scout one of our scouters and lost about 500 scouts... ” I actually think MFTN would be a better acronym myself and I re…

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from MarkokraM: “Anyway, GotN, most of you are just small pieces of little crap on one big pile of crap. Not much more to say about you. Lucky out! ” mfh is on fire today, first crunch gave out the best post in this thread and now mark tryin to one up it

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Quote from SavageInvader: “Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Quote from SavageInvader: “If anyone wants help (genuine offer, I'm not taking the piss) to make sure that your waves go in the right order then drop me a message. ” ” ” ” Teach me to send waves, oh captain my captain!

boombapnation - - S1

I'll be making motivational posters, would anybody like one? Only 4k res a piece.

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Quote from Mimer: “Why dont mfh show some of Mimers reports vs them? I hit 3 mfh mains in 2 days even twice in one main. Maybe my tiny number of troops makes them irrelevant... ” Converter - Battle reports Travian Anyone else stupid enough to make a special request while i'm around? ” Hmm, I'm sure I could come up with something.... How about some standing def for my alli?

boombapnation - - S1

I think crunch is my hero for this

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from Happy: “Quote from boombapnation: “Love reports that dont show numbers or names for both sides, so exciting ” Make your own then. Ofc we won’t show defense side when GotN doesn’t even know what’s in there. ” I'm working on it, just so lazy though. Not too good of a player anyways, teach me things?

boombapnation - - S1

Love reports that dont show numbers or names for both sides, so exciting

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from Happy: “Quote from FatherOfEvil: “Quote from Happy: “Quote from boombapnation: “Travian uk1 Finally cleared some crop consumption XD ” rams are good cavalry def tbf ” So thats where we will find MFH's rams? ” No no, we build spears instead. Better cav def/training time ” I always thought that more expensive = better, maybe I was wrong though

boombapnation - - S1

Travian uk1 Finally cleared some crop consumption XD

• UK1

boombapnation - - S1

I did when it opened, and I am. Somebody keeps hitting the oasis I clear right after I do tho... And there's 15 teuton in my 10x10

• UK1

boombapnation - - S1

Quote from MarkokraM: “Quote from boombapnation: “Anything interesting happening yet? No? I guess I'll just wait over here in the corner then. ” dude, it just started today ” I know I'm just sooo bored

• UK1

boombapnation - - S1

Anything interesting happening yet? No? I guess I'll just wait over here in the corner then.

• Rumor has it (UK6)

boombapnation - - S6

Quote from Haggerbax_DK: “Quote from boombapnation: “Rumour has it, ZZzzz has been asking for help outside of their alli to def Nightshade's attacks. ” huh...? and your not even on the server. lmao how do you know. but i guess it make sense, judges by the single attack and a weak wall ” Ha I had gotten a message from butcher asking for def on skype, that's how

• Rumor has it (UK6)

boombapnation - - S6

Rumour has it, ZZzzz has been asking for help outside of their alli to def Nightshade's attacks.

• UK 29 General

boombapnation - - NYS

P.O.T.C. aren't even good.